Ginger Ale

MTGomer

This is not Hunting related.
It may be the dumbest question ever asked on here and I will not be offended if the admins delete it, but I’m going to ask anyway because I don’t have anybody else that I can ask that could give me an answer.

Every time I am on an airplane multiple people around me order ginger ale. Never, ever in my life outside of an airplane have I ever seen or known known about anybody drinking ginger ale. I’ve never had ginger ale myself. What is the catch? Why is it the drink of choice on airplanes? Who are these people? Why are they drinking it? Why don’t they drink it anywhere else? Do you know anybody that drinks ginger ale? Have you ever had ginger ale?

While I have your attention, what is keeping long John silvers in business? Have you ever met anybody that’s been there? I haven’t.

I remember drinking ginger ale as a kid. I never liked it and don’t plan on ever having it again. Never been to Long John Silvers.

I’m drinking one as I reply to this. The store was out of my favorite Fresca flavor tonight so I bought a 12 pack of ginger ale instead. Random and weird!

Sounds like it’s for nausea. I don’t know how anybody gets sick on a 737, but I’ll take the Canada dry advice for my next ride along in a super cub, whenever that is.

Does it work better than a sprite ?

I’m drinking one as I reply to this. The store was out of my favorite Fresca flavor tonight so I bought a 12 pack of ginger ale instead. Random and weird!
That is weird I'm drinking one right now as well. Wife buys it maybe two or three times a year. I like it and I drink it when I have a hanger which I definitely do right now. I've often wondered the same about long John's. Only time I saw anyone eat it was at work when we asked if he got chicken or fish the reply was "I'm not sure"

When I was young Canada dry ginger ale in the little glass bottle was my drink of choice after church. My girlfriend likes real ginger ale. Too much ginger for me in that.

Long john silvers is sort of like home town buffet. They can both go the way of the dodo.

Back