Ginger Ale

Speaking of which why aren't curly fries more of a thing?
I love an Arby’s roast beef sandwich with lots of Arby’s sauce. One of, if not my favorite fast food joints.

The ultimate way to eat an Arby's sandwich and curly fries is to put extra Arby's AND horsey sauce on top of the roast beef and mix it around with your curly fries until you get the consistency you like. Then dip your fries in the sauce until you get the perfect amount of sauce on the sandwich. Put the bun back on top and eat your roast beef. Any sauce that drips out is bonus curly fry dipping material.

I almost stopped & got a rueben @ arbys last week. I remembered my last one.
Went to the safeway and got a corned beef brisket. It reminded me why don't do that much.
I'll wait for the next elk I get to brine myself...

Now if Sarah @ Pie-o-neer has corned beef or such I'm on it. Sunday brunches are back!
Had NM shepards pie a few weeks back. Killer.

The ultimate way to eat an Arby's sandwich and curly fries is to put extra Arby's AND horsey sauce on top of the roast beef and mix it around with your curly fries until you get the consistency you like. Then dip your fries in the sauce until you get the perfect amount of sauce on the sandwich. Put the bun back on top and eat your roast beef. Any sauce that drips out is bonus curly fry dipping material.
I can go along with that.

In precise order.

Chic-FIL-A
Runza
Culver’s
LJS
McDonald’s
Burger King
Hardee’s

Arbys. It all tastes like curly fry grease. 🤢

In precise order.

Chic-FIL-A
Runza
Culver’s
LJS
McDonald’s
Burger King
Hardee’s

Arbys. It all tastes like curly fry grease. 🤢
Dude, I'm starting to wonder about you,
1st- Wendy's is #1
2nd- Burger King isn't fit to be eaten.
3rd-wtf is Runza?

Dude, I'm starting to wonder about you,
1st- Wendy's is #1
2nd- Burger King isn't fit to be eaten.
3rd-wtf is Runza?
Forgot Wendy’s. It’ll go just below LJS. I don’t eat anything under #3. Maybe LJS every decade or so. Runza is a Nebraska thing. I do know if we ever go anywhere together I’m driving. My pallet is obviously more refined than yours when it comes to fast food.

Forgot Wendy’s. It’ll go just below LJS. I don’t eat anything under #3. Maybe LJS every decade or so. Runza is a Nebraska thing. I do know if we ever go anywhere together I’m driving. My pallet is obviously more refined than yours when it comes to fast food.
Culver's sucks btw. Other than the cheese curds and there spicy chicken ain't bad.

Don’t forget to add Carl’s Jr. to the no fly list, best lookin burgers in ads and commercials, stomach turning in reality! I can’t hardly do fast food anymore, hype>>>taste by 5x.
But I still like good fries with a cold beer

Don’t forget to add Carl’s Jr. to the no fly list, best lookin burgers in ads and commercials, stomach turning in reality! I can’t hardly do fast food anymore, hype>>>taste by 5x.
But I still like good fries with a cold beer
I agree. I eat fast food maybe once a month. Usually I’m starving, looking at the burgers on the order board. Then you get it and it looks like Hulk Hogan gave it a flying elbow smash before they half way wrapped it and threw it in the greasy bag.

I agree. I eat fast food maybe once a month. Usually I’m starving, looking at the burgers on the order board. Then you get it and it looks like Hulk Hogan gave it a flying elbow smash before they half way wrapped it and threw it in the greasy bag.

Right? I mean, from the commercials, you almost expect to need help even lifting the damn thing they look so big. Then the combo of smashed bun, tiny greasy patty, and wilted lettuce soon becomes reality!

If I’m craving a burger it’s gonna typically be at a mom-n-pops and come with an adult bev. About the only thing I’ll drive through any more is an occasional overpriced coffee or maybe a breakfast sando.

My Tx daughter is all about the Chic Filet, puzzles me…she says “it’s the sauce” 🙄. Her hubby is from Oklahoma, he can’t drive by a Cracker Barrel without drooling? Wtf?? Kids.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back