Caribou Gear

Ginger Ale

Dont want to be unkind but till its closer to hunting season I think I need some distance from you guys
Fine. Go talk to the walls till then. That's bound to improve your mental health, right? Seriously, what's off the wall to you may be another man's enlightenment. I never knew what made a Montana mule. Interesting. You might learn that ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail not only settles the stomach but also helps with plumbing issues. And it tastes great.

Late comer to this party, but long time ginger ale drinker here. Verners is in a class by itself.
The guys at work and I do LJS about 3 times a year. We call it 'greasy fish Friday'. We split the family meal deal. We then talk for days about how our guts aren't right and the grease film on the inside of your mouth. Good stuff!
Been in GC once and that was once too many for me.
No sushi for this guy. Ever.

OK there is some bad info being passed on as fact around here and I'm here to set the record straight....

Cocktail with ginger ale = a "BUCK"
Cocktail with Ginger beer = a "MULE" generally with bitters of some sort...
Naming....
Spirit - Name + Buck or Mule
Bourbon - Kentucky
Pendleton whiskey and ginger ale = "Let 'er Buck"
Pendleton Whiskey and Ginger beer and Bitters - Columbian Mule (After the River)
Canadian Whisky - Alberta
Irish Whiskey - Dublin (Further divided into Jameson is Catholic whiskey and Bushmills is Protestant whiskey)
Southern Comfort - Southern
Vodka - Moscow
Tequila- Mexican
Gin - "Gin-Gin" or Foghorn
Rum - Dark and Stormy or Light and Stormy

Last edited:
Fine. Go talk to the walls till then. That's bound to improve your mental health, right? Seriously, what's off the wall to you may be another man's enlightenment. I never knew what made a Montana mule. Interesting. You might learn that ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail not only settles the stomach but also helps with plumbing issues. And it tastes great.
Hey bud it was Sarcasm try an follow along

You all should live here in the Akron Ohio area. Within 20 minutes of my house I can be at 3 LJS and the last remaining Arthur Treachers in the world. We also have 2 golden Corals and multiple other buffet restaurants

also, I also believe Verners is the best ginger ale

You all should live here in the Akron Ohio area. Within 20 minutes of my house I can be at 3 LJS and the last remaining Arthur Treachers in the world. We also have 2 golden Corals and multiple other buffet restaurants

also, I also believe Verners is the best ginger ale
And the Cleveland Clinic just down the road a bit. Coincidence? 😝

Did you know most of the "wasabi" in the us is green dyed horseradish? Apparently it is incredible difficult to grow (I tried without success). I bet @jryoung is about the only one that routinely eats actual wasabi (he appears to be an stickler for quality ingredients).

Found at Far West Fungi today in Santa Cruz. Now I've got a hookup, I'm gonna grate some fresh wasabi and bile on my next fresh elk liver.

PXL_20220409_194832869.jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back