Ginger Ale

Absolutely nothing worse.

I was in a wedding in Cancun a number of years back. The ceremony was early so we had been drinking for around 12 hours at this point. We were sitting around the little sushi cabana that was lit by torches. Learning experience for me: after 12 hours of drinking and in poor light those terrible little ginger chunks look an awful lot like salmon slices...

I had to drink for another few hours to recover from that.
even the decision to eat raw salmon in Ole Mexico is sketchy…

Absolutely nothing worse.

I was in a wedding in Cancun a number of years back. The ceremony was early so we had been drinking for around 12 hours at this point. We were sitting around the little sushi cabana that was lit by torches. Learning experience for me: after 12 hours of drinking and in poor light those terrible little ginger chunks look an awful lot like salmon slices...

I had to drink for another few hours to recover from that.
Seriously... I love the pickled ginger. Delicious.

I do like ginger ale, @#)(# and Bull is the best. But you haven't lived until you have eaten one of the ginger cookies made by my wife's best friend. I am always a good boy and stick to my diet and only eat one. Never mind the fact that she makes them the size of a salad plate.

We use ginger to help with nausea before flying in our bush plane.

John, I drank a Moscow Mule, Once o_O

With 35 grams of sugar in a 354.88 ML can of quality Canada Dry Ginger ale, and a daily recommended daily allowance of 24 grams of sugar per day by the US FDA, I think we can safely say: none.

the fda just needs to rip the band aid off and recommend no sugar in the diet.

can still have some solid ginger ale though. stevia sweetened:

1649189847852.jpeg

Serious question @WyoDoug, how many ounces, or liters, of Ginger Ale is safe for daily consumption?
Dunno. Do not drink the stuff except when I am trying to settle a stale regurgitating stomach. Can't stand the taste of it otherwise. If you are referring to Mt Dew as far as I am concerned none is safe. It's a bad dieuretic loaded with caffeine. I drank WAY too much before my kidney surgery and it probably contributed to the formation of the stones since I was in effect dehydrating myself.

With 35 grams of sugar in a 354.88 ML can of quality Canada Dry Ginger ale, and a daily recommended daily allowance of 24 grams of sugar per day by the US FDA, I think we can safely say: none.
Liver King agrees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back