Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ginger Ale

Tangential, but do you guys ever grab the On the Hook fish and chips truck when it rolls through? Really good fish and chips, only thing on the menu. They do a constant western tour.

I’ve been culturing my palette. On Sunday, while at 5 Guys, I realized their drink dispenser had ginger ale so I tried it.

It was alright but seemed a bit watered down and left me underwhelmed.
0D79B1FD-02EC-42FA-B913-D3E280DF4463.jpeg

Today, I asked my wife to pick up the finest Ginger Ale she could find at Costco.

That came home in the form of Canada Dry in a plastic bottle.
Poured over some ice it’s not too bad. I could see how it could settle a boy’s upset tum.

I’d describe it as La Croix Diesel.

F6C86603-9B38-4BEF-B8D0-7276BE0EE2E1.jpeg
7BC62A0E-D65A-4BAE-8467-21322211ED32.jpeg

^^Been waiting for this review. Still have never tried ginger ale in my life. Might need to try one. Also, have never eaten at LJS, but this thread has provided multiple laughs.

Ginger ale is great in a Moscow Mule, and if you’re cooking rice for fried rice or other Asian dishes, cook your rice in 50/50 GA and water.

Long John Silvers has the same confounding presence as Arbys……never anyone there or in line at the drivethru, not sure how they stay afloat

• Haha
Reactions: JAG
Ginger ale is great in a Moscow Mule, and if you’re cooking rice for fried rice or other Asian dishes, cook your rice in 50/50 GA and water.

Long John Silvers has the same confounding presence as Arbys……never anyone there or in line at the drivethru, not sure how they stay afloat
Arbys is popular around. I even had it for lunch today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back