Ginger Ale

I really like this stuff. All natural - made with cane sugar and real ginger. Goes good with any well bourbon, and my kids like it in Moscow mules. If you believe the marketing, @#)(# and Bull “invented” the Moscow mule. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: I’ll add that it has little resemblance in taste to Canada Dry or any of the other soda pop versions of ginger ale.

View attachment 218030

Fun fact: Bourbon & Ginger Beer is officially a Montana Mule.

So you got that going for you as well.

I use fresh wasabi as part of my morning moisturizing routine. It keep my pours open and fresh.

Seriously though I do like it, I always ask for it when getting sushi.
I don't think I've ever been to a sushi place with real wasabi, but I also have no idea if I'd know the difference.

I don't think I've ever been to a sushi place with real wasabi, but I also have no idea if I'd know the difference.
If you are ever in Phoenix, Harumi downtown on Adams. They also have a restaurant in Gilbert. I didn’t even know what “real” wasabi was until I went there. It makes a real difference.

Last edited:
holy chit i love golden corral.

my wife and i are pretty granola when it comes diet.

but i forever and always will be an occasional glutton for fast food and horse trough buffets like golden corral. you throw my ass in LJS and i'll buy 20 bucks worth of food for myself and not think twice. i will never be above that, not for one second.

After giving up soda pop 15 or so years ago, ginger ale is about the only thing I'll treat myself to when it comes to soda pop. A few times I've tried Mtn. Dew and it about makes me sick and I once drank it by the gallons.

The Michigan mainstay of Vernors to heal all that ails you has already been discussed, but I want to introduce you all to the wonderful, quaint, little town of Flint, MI where we have a LJS AND Golden Corral ON THE SAME STREET!!!

The GC just had a drive-by/street shooting go sideways in front of it this past week 😉.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-211410.png
    Screenshot_20220404-211410.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 62444bce15c68.image.jpg
    62444bce15c68.image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 8
I shit myself at the table in a Sizzlers when I was in 4th grade. My parents and the parents of some of my friends on my baseball team used to like to go to Sizzles after games. After plowing through about six pounds of mac and cheese, sausage, and mint chip pie, my guts just sort of let loose before I even could understand what was happening to me. Mom wasn’t happy, but my buddies got a kick out of it.
1649123457743.gif

When I was a kid my grandmom always had 1 liter bottles of ginger ale for us kids for family events in the fridge in the back of the house. You were the awesome grandchild if you got to go the the back fridge to get a bottle. I miss her....
Yep!! I remember those bottles. It was the youngins drink while they were playing cribbage and such with vodka, scotch, whiskey and yeah…….ginger ale 😂😂

Last edited:
Back