Ginger Ale

Ginger Ale is the Gateway.

Pretty soon you are getting 12 packs of the BOLD from the supermarket,,,,until one day that just doesn't hit hard enough and you try the Reeds Ginger Beer....Soon you are numb to it's effects and you pay $4.99 for 4 pk of 200 oz. bottles of.....

View attachment 217981
Safeway brand ginger beer beats this stuff for like $4/12

TLDR...is this really 6 pages of ginger ale talk?

The next step is you start snorting the ground ginger....

BN-KI929_0921RE_M_20150917142945.jpg

bigstock-Junkie-Man-Snorting-Cocaine-Po-331508296-1.jpg

Is there anything worse than the slices of ginger that come with sushi?
How is that supposed to cleanse the pallet?
I really get upset when it comes in contact with one or more of the pieces on the edge of the plate and the flavor rubs off on it.

I really get upset when it comes in contact with one or more of the pieces on the edge of the plate and the flavor rubs off on it.
That’s one of the best parts! I just eat it by itself!

Obviously you’re not a refined man of fine taste like myself.

Absolutely nothing worse.

I was in a wedding in Cancun a number of years back. The ceremony was early so we had been drinking for around 12 hours at this point. We were sitting around the little sushi cabana that was lit by torches. Learning experience for me: after 12 hours of drinking and in poor light those terrible little ginger chunks look an awful lot like salmon slices...

I had to drink for another few hours to recover from that.

I drink it all the time. Mixed with cranberry juice makes a great drink. I hate the heavy sugary syrup in most soft drinks. I'll buy diet ginger ale if I can find it.

It's pickled ginger, sir. Know your various forms of ginger or get the hell out of this thread.

Ginger marinade for grouse or pork: Soy sauce, olives oil, grated fresh ginger, scallions, garlic & salt & pepper - marinate for 4 hours.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back