Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Gianforte gets warning in killing of Yellowstone wolf

I figured this would stir some. Morally and ethically when you see an animal in a trap that is emaciated(starving for those less
Literate) what is the correct thing to do???? So if you’re not good with that you can go f_ck y_ _rs_lf. Need to buy a vowel???
I must have missed you mentioning that in your previous post. Call the warden.

What's up with the potty mouth and obnoxious comment? Hitting the bottle hard?

I figured this would stir some. Morally and ethically when you see an animal in a trap that is emaciated(starving for those less
Literate) what is the correct thing to do???? So if you’re not good with that you can go f_ck y_ _rs_lf. Need to buy a vowel???
Assume you are reporting said starving animal to game warden?

Would anybody on this site do the above?
WTF is laughable about that?
Actually I am not interested in a response from anyone who gets defensive cuz they voted for that puke.
It is EASY to hide behind an anonymous moniker and take shots at individuals who actually identify themselves.

I must have missed you mentioning that in your previous post. Call the warden.

What's up with the potty mouth and obnoxious comment? Hitting the bottle hard?
Glad you’re concerned about my well being.
I am just completely fed up with stupidity. When someone sees an animal starved near to death in a trap and does nothing to end the suffering, well they can go ———- themselves.
I don’t care if the warden was standing beside me I would dispatch an animal starving to death in a trap. Write me a
Ticket. Ethically/mortally it is the right thing to do. Anybody who’d do less does not deserve the title of “human being”.

You guys should count your blessings.

There are starving kids in Ethiopia with governor's who love wolves, hate guns, hate trappers, hunters, and agriculture.

From the outside looking in, your governor is refreshing change of pace from the liberal cancer that's destroying this country.

You guys should count your blessings.

There are starving kids in Ethiopia with governor's who love wolves, hate guns, hate trappers, hunters, and agriculture.

From the outside looking in, your governor is refreshing change of pace from the liberal cancer that's destroying this country.
Ya every state should have a Governor with a mug shot.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back