Gianforte gets warning in killing of Yellowstone wolf

Ethics?? When your man bullock smeared his “I hunt public” pictures of himself and his kid did our side come out with a big campaigning crying BS??? No, is the answer you’re looking for.
So the law applying to everyone now has "sides"?

On Oct. 28, 2000, a Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks game warden cited Gianforte for unlawfully killing an elk in Park County. The case did not go to trial and he paid a fine of $70, according to court records.

Apparently nothing new for old Gregory....rules? Not for that guy. What a D-bag....

So the law applying to everyone now has "sides"?
Circumstances perhaps would be a better choice of wording. GG went to FWP with said wolf and checked it in it is apparently a blatant mistake. Had he been caught, or pulled over at check station and tried to deny it would be different.

Circumstances perhaps would be a better choice of wording. GG went to FWP with said wolf and checked it in it is apparently a blatant mistake. Had he been caught, or pulled over at check station and tried to deny it would be different.
Wolves are a mandatory check. GiGi didn’t have a choice.

So, I will make the assumption that all on here casting stones buckle up their seat belts every time they get behind the wheel, and never drive over the speed limit.
I drive fords so they don’t quit dinging at you unless you put seatbelt on. As for driving over the speed limit again I drive fords so that explains itself

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back