Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Gene pool cleanup crew

wingman1

My first and last day hunting deer this season happened on Sunday the 11th of nov.
I had an unlimited tag that expired that day so I was flinging lead if a deer was stupid enough to show itself.

I took this buck with only a few minutes to spare. Boned him out and away we went putting to close my 2012 season.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 833
Last edited:
I will gladly clean up the gene pool, if those are the kind of bucks needing culled. Congrats.

Congrats wingman - way to get er done there last minute! I'd clean that gene pool up anyday given the opp. What other tags do you have, gene pools are you cleaning up?

Have a great weekend.

...like the little bitty rifle perspective.

What??? Be nice! :-(.

That's a 1961 sako finnbear 270. It is a nice mountain rifle, short and lightweight.
Killed my first elk with this rifle when I was 12. It was my deceased uncles. He brought it back from Germany when he was in the military.

What??? Be nice! :-(.

That's a 1961 sako finnbear 270. It is a nice mountain rifle, short and lightweight.
Killed my first elk with this rifle when I was 12. It was my deceased uncles. He brought it back from Germany when he was in the military.

Very nice rig wingman...good buck too. :) Ribbin ya with the perspective jab.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back