FWS Ready to Compromise With Wyoming

Because your too dense to follow the dialog here, I will give you one chance to keep up.

Here is a cut and paste of my answer back on post 40something. I will also highlight the more important parts to help you out.

No conspiracy here Jose. The Bush backed Republican candidate LOST 2-1 in the election for Wyoming Governor. The Bush Administration looked at the outcome of the election in Wyoming and finally reliezed it was time to come to the table reguarding this issue. Why would the USFWS offer Freudenthal (D) who was sueing them a compromise prior to the election? It would be easier to hope for the Republican candidate (who campaigned on working with the FWS to "cut and paste" an acceptable plan) to win. He didn't, the people in Wyoming spoke, and now Bush is listening. That's how politics WORK! The funniest part is the clueless wolf huggers who bash Republicans instinctively, probably think Freudenthal is a Republican in bed with Bush!

Another thing...how come the FWS didn't offer Freudenthal a compromise BEFORE the election?

Why FWS waited until after the elections is important.....this whole issue is about politics.

The Bush Administration looked at the outcome of the election in Wyoming and finally reliezed it was time to come to the table reguarding this issue.

BHR just in case you forgot your own dribble,

The sooner Wyoming loses its welfare rancher lets slaughter all predators attitude the sooner us Montana guys will get to start hunting wolves

Now here are some comments from Ithaca 37's good friend Ralph Maughan to compare with my take of all this. Again I will highlight the more important parts. Comments underlined are mine.

At the present there are 23 groups of wolves in Wyoming outside Yellowstone Park. Wyoming, and folks in Wyoming would be allowed to reduce this to just seven packs. Approval of the plan (delisting)would probably lead to direct aerial gunning down of wolves by the government. This would be relatively easy because, unlike the big wipeout of wolves a hundred years ago, now most packs have at least one radio collar.

To accommodate this, Wyoming legislature still needs to amend their proposed state wolf plan and talks may break down. Wyoming’s wolf plan had been rejected by the Service serval years ago for its failure to protect wolf recovery. Since then Wyoming has sued several times.

Some folks on this blog have suggested the Ed Bangs was behind this sudden change toward killing off wolves, but the presence of Hall indicates a decision at a higher level. This may be a “friendly” settlement of the lawsuit. That means the government backs off of its ability to prevail over Wyoming in the current lawsuit because it no longer believes in recovering wolves.

Approval of a Wyoming plan, would also pave the way for Idaho to reduce its strong wolf population. Many expect the Idaho Fish and Game Commission to eventually put forward a plan to reduce the current 650 wolves to around 150 wolves or 15 packs. Many expect these would reside mostly in the state’s wilderness areas, dramatically reducing opportunities for people to see the wolves or for the state of protect those that remain.

Care to comment on any of this crap 280?

Wyoming legislature still needs to amend their proposed state wolf plan and talks may break down.

BHR look up in a dictionary the words "amend", "may"

Since then Wyoming has sued several times.

How did that work out for them?LOL

"dummest on the internet" 280, you have delutions of grandure to come up with that or what? I think you'd become sick, if you didn't try and make someone out to be dummer than you in every post you make. Does it just come naturally or what?

It would be great to delist the wolf, that is progress, even if just in the cities. Has a wolf ever been seen in any of those cities?

if you didn't try and make someone out to be dummer than you in every post you make.

Doesn`t take much work on my part Tom you just did it to yourself,,,see the following

It would be great to delist the wolf, that is progress, even if just in the cities. Has a wolf ever been seen in any of those cities?

so let me get this straight, you would like to see the wolf delisted and huntable in downtown Casper?

280 said:
answer the question BHR

seems you are stalking ME NHY!

....you betcha einstein...only took you 13 minutes to come up with that brilliant rejoinder....a new record...for one of your weakazz insults.

...reason for edit: specificity

to make you feel more at home posting on the thread NHY imagine a high fence around it, now post something,,,anything about wolves, if possible

This thread quit being about wolves about the time 'bigwhore' & 'dumbest sob' tags were tossed out there but, now that you mention it, a high fence around your keyboard works for me.

I'd rather see the wolf delisted somewhere in Wyoming rather than nowhere in Wyoming, if I were to vote on that alone, and you, 280, wouldn't?:(

You thinking in circles is different than someone else posting in circles, right?

How can the Idaho wolves be delisted when BigWhore keeps finding Blogs that say somebody somewhere doesn't think they should be delisted?

And isn't there a vast right wing conspiracy by the Bush administration that will keep the wolves from being delisted?

I wonder if this delisting will impact the black helicopters that fly around BigWhore's house....

Ithaca 37 said:
As we get closer to delisting please keep in mind that we've been told for years by BHR (and many others) that it's never going to happen and we'll never be able to shoot a wolf. Could some of those looney tunes be worried they're going to be proven wrong again?

Ithaca, first, I know the article says we are getting close, but remember, you have been telling us we are close for what, two years or more ? Believe it when you see it.
Second, I may be one of those loonies, but my point has always been, it will be a long time before we get a public hunt for wolves. Not delisting, not a few government hunters taking out a few problem wolves, and not a scheduled hunt that get halted at the last minuet. A real, we can put in for tags and maybe get drawn public hunt. When the first wolf dies at the hands of a public tag holder call me, you can say "I told you so". But for now, you have been saying "I told you so" for two or three years and the hunt has NOT happened YET.

If 280 wasn't such a half wit, I would start to wonder if he wasn't another one of gunner's alter ego's. Still could be the "dumber" half of the two. Haven't seen a hunting pic yet from either one. Maybe now that 280 is getting his way with Montana wolf delisting, we will get to see his picture with a dead wolf beside him? $100 say's he's too fat to get out of his chair.....let alone shoot a wolf.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaDon
Back