MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

FWS Ready to Compromise With Wyoming

Any of you fellars want to come to Pocatello some day........well.....my dad can beat up your dad. So there.

And MarvB....I am gonna buy a couple rolls of duct tape I gotta 4 year old and a 1 year old that could use a "redneck time out". Actually, me and the wife need the time out!

Ah, I love this time of year. Everyone is still suffering the hunting season hangover and it's a long time before we start submitting apps for 2007. Six pissing matches going on right now in various sections, and I detect the hint of a seventh in the Alaska section. ;)

Carry on, folks, carry on. I enjoy the diversion from "work".:D

moosie,,,she moved to Seattle a year or so ago

miller ,,,no fight just a loving punch to the mouth, the fraud jab hit me wrong I am over it now,,,BHR was that way about him,,,,,,and if was was going to be around when Buzz was in town I would have bought him a beer and spotted him some dollars at Freds

Buzz,

What part of the bet said I had to deliver the beer to you as well. You drive from Laramie to Missoula and can't go an extra 40 miles to collect your case? Who's the cheapskate?

You have a way of getting under peoples skin too......I didn't throw the first insult here.

even i would agree they could keep 15 packs but that is all.
looks to me like gov dave is winning and the buzz allmighty is losing
thats the difference i was pointing out about north korea we don't have to jump when the government snaps its finger we just have to vote the issues.
gov dave won buy the stance he has taken with the fws. if it was the way buzz and 280 think we should have rolled over and surendered.
if we keep standing our ground we will overcome this whole issue and we will have a plan that the people in wyoming want. not you out of staters and transplants.

I'll get your back any time bhr been in a few scraps in my time.
come on boys i'll be your huckel barry!!!!
lets do it, aint broke my nose in years.
now 280 and buzz are talking my redneck ways
always did like a good fight specialy when i'm in it.who likes to be a bystander buzz come on i'll give ya a beer. if you wake up.
then you could have all your stuff shipped back to you in missoula where you could stay forever. maybe someday montana will let you shoot that wolf you want.

Wow,

Been out workin in the cold, trying to get a roof on and missed all the mudd you guys make me laugh though.

Can't wait to hunt my first Montana Wolf. Come on Wyoming accept the plan, it's our best chance to get to hunting this year.

I'm sure of one thing, wyoming will try and better their position on the proposal.

BHR, that's a real conspiracy. Big Hole ewe loves to ask for pic's but when I brought them to a meeting the Ravalli Co. Wildlife Ass. had he was a no show.

Be there next month, it'll be the last chance for you to see a picture of any success I'v had.

Hey, cmiddleton, I didn't know that Buzz was fighting your govenor, I thought he was fighting BHR

Can't wait to hunt my first Montana Wolf. Come on Wyoming accept the plan, it's our best chance to get to hunting this year.

That will never happen. If wolves need thinin, they will bring in the pros. (professional hunters). How does a guy get a job like that anyway? Anyone here shoot any critters out of aircraft?:D

280 made the threat buzz backed it. bhr won't have to go alone.buzz is the biggest instigator in all these debates. his views are that of Montana not Wyoming's. the voters have spoken and the fight will go on.
BHR speaks the truth about how wyoming people feel on this issue.
when Montana and Idaho are fighting the bunny huggers in court for the next 5 yrs Wyo will have legal court findings to back its self up giving us the upper hand. don't fool yourself for a second even delisted nobody will be hunting them. it just shifts the expenses from the feds to the states. this will be tied up in courts for years to come thanks to the liberal tree huggers.
first thing that needs to happen is to make laws and court findings to support the hunting of them and dictate where they can and can't be.

280 said:
PM me any time big mouth ram and I will meet you in Missoula and show you all my hunting pics ,,I will not post any but i will meet you any time,,,,you may also get punched right in the big mouth, but then again that ok to,,,I am waiting for your PM

Ha, just saw this sweet post. I bet 280 is super tough.

cmiddleton said:
buzz is the biggest instigator in all these debates. his views are that of Montana not Wyoming's. the voters have spoken and the fight will go on.
BHR speaks the truth about how wyoming people feel on this issue.
Miller solution - Buzz time to come back home. Paul, Buzz has a house for sale in Laramie.:D

Relief is on the way boys! I am currently developing some software so you can understand what cmiddleton is typing.

The only problem is, where do I get enough apes for the research? The zoo?

Calm down cmiddleton, have a banana.

Wyodeerhunter said:
Relief is on the way boys! I am currently developing some software so you can understand what cmiddleton is typing.

The only problem is, where do I get enough apes for the research? The zoo?

Calm down cmiddleton, have a banana.
My guess is if you get everybody enough cheap wine or malt liquor, cmmiddleton's posts will make sense....

wyo deer hunter my masters license has been in the electrical trade longer than you. shouldn't your profile say apprentice electrician? I have been in the trade longer than you have been born. Who you working for?
I'm looking for more help.
you will find after apprenticeship there is not a lot of typing involved. when i took my journeyman's test we didn't even have home computers yet.
Jose is ashamed of his profession. must be a English teacher.
Jose i have drank two jim beam and cokes this year and one beer how much have you drank? i bet it shows up on your drivers licence and your fat belly. every post you put up has to do with alcohol .JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS AND ALCAHOL
wyo deer hunter have you ever seen a Energy Electric truck? I'm the owner. must not be to dumb i just let the secretary's do the typing. what year apprentice are you? do you know any journeymen that have a experienced miner card?[Green card} We are looking to hire some. Would you be interested in working the coal mines around Wright? we could keep 20 men going there. We are also looking into starting a line crew the mines want us to build some power line ans say if we put together a crew they will keep the busy.
are you in the jatc apprentice class in Casper?
where do you live? Wheatland i think. we have work all over the state commercial, oil field, highway work, gas plant, bentonite plant, residental. what do you like to work on in the electrical trade. We have a master electrician from Slater and one of my partners is from Chugwater.

PA MT MAN,

You're not following this thread very well, are you.

No deal Craig, Laramie is a hole. Maybe if Buzz's doublewide sat on 40 nice acres around Cody, Pinedale, or Lander we could talk.

Double or nothing on the beer bet Buzz. Wyoming has a hunting season for wolves BEFORE Montana does.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back