Caribou Gear Tarp

FWS Ready to Compromise With Wyoming

BHR,,except for your 10" antelope you haven`t posted any pics either, now I didn`t draw an antelope tag but then again I would have not shot a 10 incher or posted the pic,,,I was reading about the almost record kill on elk up the Bitterroot there sounds like anyone that hunted much killed an elk,,,how about you BHR?

A-con said:
Ithaca, first, I know the article says we are getting close, but remember, you have been telling us we are close for what, two years or more ? Believe it when you see it.......... you can say "I told you so". But for now, you have been saying "I told you so" for two or three years and the hunt has NOT happened YET.
Glad you made mention of wolves, for a second I thought we were talking about the Iraq time line.;) :D

Please continue with the circular arguement.:D

"I was reading about the almost record kill on elk up the Bitterroot there sounds like anyone that hunted much killed an elk"

So did you hunt much this year 280, or just read about it from your chair? Go ahead and post a pic of your elk, no one here will judge the size of it compared to you.

killed a 3 1/2 year old 5x6 opening day up Fish Creek,,don`t hunt in the Bitterroot, to far to drive when there is good hunting near home,,,thanks for asking

Congrats 280! Plenty big enough bull to share with the rest of us mortels, so lets see a pic. Don't want anyone thinking your 3 1/2 year old 5x6 is of the same authenticity as that girl you thought you knew, do you?

Still no pic from 280....that's ok. Most probably think you are an asshole and a fraud. I would still like to think you a great guy with superior hunting skills and intellect........

PM me any time big mouth ram and I will meet you in Missoula and show you all my hunting pics ,,I will not post any but i will meet you any time,,,,you may also get punched right in the big mouth, but then again that ok to,,,I am waiting for your PM

Hey, if you guys meet in Missoula...make it anytime from this Sunday through the following Sunday.

Maybe we could get Michael Buffer to announce....LETTTTTTTTTTTTTS GET READY TO RUMBLE...

LOL Buzz, big mouth won`t show we all know that,,,,,,are you in Missoula this coming week?

you may also get punched right in the big mouth, but then again that ok to,,,I am waiting for your PM

off the meds?

I'll be in Missoula starting this Saturday for a week.

I'll spend a bit of time fishing...probably hit Flathead for lake trout...Georgetown for some ice fishing.

Probably do a bit of coyote hunting East of town as well...

BuzzH said:
Hey, if you guys meet in Missoula...make it anytime from this Sunday through the following Sunday.

Maybe we could get Michael Buffer to announce....LETTTTTTTTTTTTTS GET READY TO RUMBLE...

Nice job of diffusing Buzz. Hell I'd ride my bike up to see that.

You're right IDH...gonna have to put 280 and BHR in a time out if they don't play nice!

RedneckTimeOut.jpg

...carry on....

Must have hit a nerve. If I pushed you too hard 280, I apologize. I'll let you know next time I plan on going to Missoula, so you can show me you pics.

BHR,

...and dont forget the case of beer when you roll in to look at 280's pictures...cheapskate.

I like a cold beer at the Tuesday night fights.

Greenhorn paid up on his debt...whats your excuse?

280 said:
PM me any time big mouth ram and I will meet you in Missoula and show you all my hunting pics ,,I will not post any but i will meet you any time,,,,you may also get punched right in the big mouth, but then again that ok to,,,I am waiting for your PM

280, you said your sister was in Boise too and you come up here a dozen times a year. You've been posting here almost 5 years ? Maybe more ? Look me up sometime. I'm to old to Fight, But I'll look at your Hunting pictures :p

Fun times debating subjects and throwing sheet. Threatening to fight someone over it, pretty pathetic.:wank:

Back