Caribou Gear Tarp

FWS Ready to Compromise With Wyoming

BigHornRam said:
Double or nothing on the beer bet Buzz. Wyoming has a hunting season for wolves BEFORE Montana does.

Buzz, although I'd normally say that you should collect as soon as you have the opportunity, that sounds like a very tempting offer! I guess the question is, which has more "wolf huggers," Missoula or Jackson Hole?

cmiddleton said:
wyo deer hunter have you ever seen a Energy Electric truck? I'm the owner. must not be to dumb i just let the secretary's do the typing. what year apprentice are you? do you know any journeymen that have a experienced miner card?[Green card} We are looking to hire some. Would you be interested in working the coal mines around Wright? we could keep 20 men going there. We are also looking into starting a line crew the mines want us to build some power line ans say if we put together a crew they will keep the busy.
I am sure that impresses your momma. She must be very proud of you...

JoseCuervo said:
I am sure that impresses your momma. She must be very proud of you...

...just curious, would a 'yo momma' be a breach of Elk section protocol?

Cmiddleton,
Now that I know an ape can get a masters license I am really scared for the safety of all the buildings around Casper. Hopefully you guys have a good fire dept there.

To be serious (which I have been) I do not know anyone with a green card looking for work. Maybe ask cjcj. All the mines around here start off at around 33 an hour with the card so there really isn't anyone looking for a job.

I would never go to work in a mine, its a place for apes. Nor would I go work for the union. A union is for lazy apes.

I like where I'm at. Non union. As many days off as I want. And about the Casper school, hell no! My two teachers are Master's and some of the best electricians i've ever met.

"Masters license, so easy an ape can get it"

P.S. Hows your predator association going? The website says you guys have a whopping 4 members. Just remember, you can only count an ape as 1/2 a person, so you guys have 3 1/2 members. I'll be watching for the update on your website.

E

E,

You make the sweetwater county natives proud with the remarks about the ape, creative.

I just think its funny that every thread on wolves gets so heated on here. I think that just goes to show why it is so hard to come up with a plan to manage them.

What cracks me up is how many targets quickly get placed on peoples chests when they say something stupid! Keep it up, it makes me laugh.

Wyodeerhunter said:
Cmiddleton,
Now that I know an ape can get a masters license I am really scared for the safety of all the buildings around Casper. Hopefully you guys have a good fire dept there.

To be serious (which I have been) I do not know anyone with a green card looking for work. Maybe ask cjcj. All the mines around here start off at around 33 an hour with the card so there really isn't anyone looking for a job.

I would never go to work in a mine, its a place for apes. Nor would I go work for the union. A union is for lazy apes.

I like where I'm at. Non union. As many days off as I want. And about the Casper school, hell no! My two teachers are Master's and some of the best electricians i've ever met.

"Masters license, so easy an ape can get it"

P.S. Hows your predator association going? The website says you guys have a whopping 4 members. Just remember, you can only count an ape as 1/2 a person, so you guys have 3 1/2 members. I'll be watching for the update on your website.

E

....hurry up with that software..& proof this post with it.:rolleyes: :D

BHR,

You want to bet on which state has a season first? Trying to buy some time to save up the scratch for a case of beer? Things must be tough in the 'root.

I find it pretty entertaining that you're now betting on which state will have a wolf season first...a few months ago...you were betting it would never happen.

Hows that crow?

Middleton,

I'm not going to leave Wyoming anytime soon. If I left...who would be here to kill all those big mule deer bucks? Surely not the Wyoming Natives, all they do is gripe about how tough it is to find a mature buck...and whine about how the wolves ate them all.

That's very interesting! Now BHR is admitting there will be hunting seasons for wolves after telling us for years that it would never happen!

And instead of paying his gambling debts he wants to go double or nuthin'! What a sleazeball!

Hey, BHR, when do you think Montana will have the first wolf season? Will it be a controlled hunt or open to anyone?

scott,
i didn't know i was representing sweetwater county. Please tell whoever appointed me this position that i resign. There isn't many sw county people that read this site and if they do, well hell, they are probably middleton apes.

I'm just tired of people like cmiddleton blaming wolves for why they didn't kill an elk this year. The classic "i went way back in the mountains and all I saw were wolf tracks everywhere". These are the same people that blame every mistake or failure on someone else in their life. It is a lot easier to blame something else than yourself.

The people that are constantly blaming the wolves for their lack of success also blame the non residents, the game and fish, and most likely god for why they didn't kill a deer or elk. You can sit here and cry about something you do not have the power to change, or adapt to another variable to the hunt. But it is easier for them to sit here and cry...

EL

Question Buzz,,,why would you bet BHR again when he welched on the last bet? But based on the stock growers in wyoming I would say its a safe bet, even though BHR will NEVER pay up

i have never mentioned a word on wolves killing elk. just that putting them in was a big mistake. as for wyo deer hunter i was non union and now we are
i'm not a big union pusher this is a right to work state. we have both.
health insurance is a good thing and so is retirement so if you are working for
33 buck a hour stay there. highway work is paying 37.50 with vacation, insurance and retirement that's beating anything you are getting.
what are you a second year. just figuring out whats going on in the trade.
better look out in your area too i have done half the jobs in your town.
we are the biggest electrical contractor in the state.
you will regret working without insurance and retirement some day. when you are no longer wet behind the ears.
as far as deer where i hunt its CWD and the G&F why the deer population is down at least i keep track of the health of a herd before i shoot one out of it.
i could shoot deer there but i wont when the overall population is hurting.
come on down in febuary i'll show you why the deer here should not be a general season. they are sick and dieing enough on there own.
maybe if i got out of high school last year I'd be a better typer.
i had typing in 1978 but hadn't used it tell 2000 huh ain't you 22.
go ahead and roll over like buzz when the fws snaps its fingers if you want but I'll stand on my own two feet and will not back down from anyone or anything. in the end I'll be standing proud because i think for myself and don't give up. if people want a wolf so bad they could go to Canada or Alaska they will let you guys kill one. here I'll let the feds kill them they are there problem and they should pay to support them. that's why i don't support the other plans and do support the wyoming plan. let the feds pay the bills tell we will be aloud to hunt them you and i both know its still years away.

Make the bet Buzz. If I lose, I will hand deliver 2 cases of your choice of brew, to the doorstep of your Missoula tree hugging hippy flophouse. And most of the bottles will still be full. Make the bet Buzz!

Hey, Buzz could I seragately take the bet with Big F@!#* Mouth Ram on your behalf, I live closest to him and he could drop off the beer with me.

A commision is of course going to be charged.

cmiddleton,

You guys are the biggest electrical contractors in the state huh? Funny, haven't heard much about you guys till 48 hours ago. What jobs have you guys done in Rock Springs? You said you've done 1/2 of them??? I don't recall ever seeing an energy electric truck at any of the electrical warehouses here. Also nice of you to assume i don't have insurance or retirement, in fact I have both where I work. In fact my retirement has been started since i was 12 years old (10 years ago). You know what ASSuming does to someone right? :D

What made you go union? You don't have to answer that, since you probably do not know. Also I do not want to tie up this thread with something else.

EL

green river high school. we couldn't get enough non union help 6 mil in electrical
did all the tower lights in green river did the lights in the tunnels did collage drive exit street lights but that may have been changed to towers by now the first job i did when i broke out was elk street signal over head sign structure did the street lights on dewer drive. did some jobs at the hospital did the rock springs airport did the vms signs that is just the jobs i have done personally and one of my partners lives in green river.
just because i hate wolves doesn't make it a bad company. and how much spelling do you do in the field. volts, ohms, amps that's about the extent of it.
i could go on and on listing jobs we have done in that corner of the state.
i personally haven't been down after the green river high school, i actually quit when they went union because i felt like you but after getting the Benni's and the wages i have changed my mind. i still don't go to union meetings because I'm a republican mainly but i can not vote on any union business now because I'm a owner and a n.e.c.a. member. the union does work on getting the best for its members and that is a good thing. j.a.t.c.'s school is top notch although i wish they spent 1 day a week on just the n.e.c. that would help with allot of the questions that apprentices ask the journeymen. the way they do it now is threw lessons.
i feel they would do better with one full day of reading and interpreting the code each week of class.
don't make the mistakes i did but just being anti union they are why we have a safe trade and rules for employers that benefit the employee's. those rules apply to both sides of the fence. they are there for every ones protection, businesses, workers and the general public.
you are just starting out don't burn any bridge before you get there.
that is fatherly advice not a union push my son is a second year too.
in wyoming you can work with any company with or with out the union. Montana doesn't have the right to work clause so if you are non union you cannot work for a union company and vice versa. when a non union electrician works for us they still get the same Benni's and wage except they can not go to meetings and set the agenda of bargaining for wage increases and benefit changes. its like voting for president or not then complaining about what you get.
i worked both side of the fence and there is good on both sides and bad also. they both have bad worker's and some really good ones. its just a club that works for the good of all like the nra they just have there faith in the wrong party that's my only problem with them.
we do 12 mil in contracts a year in wyoming and 6 mil in south dakota yes that make us the biggest in the state. we stopped renewing our montana license just this year but two years ago we did a platanum mine up there. we also did the runway lights at D.I.A.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back