Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Fresh Tracks Fan Club

Gerald Martin

FTFC president and newly minted hunter, Olivia Martin was out repping a pretty sweet hat on her first evening of bear hunting. No bruins were harmed during this photo shoot, but a good time was had by all. Thanks for all you do Randy, and the inspiration you are to so many to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

Attachments

• IMG_4997.JPG
    IMG_4997.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 985
Here's to many more successful trips.......and sometimes you'll bring dinner home too. I Love seeing father/daughter adventuring happening.

Please tell Olivia that she is an inspiration for me. The letters she sent are sitting right here on my desk and they make me smile whenever I see them. I hope she finds a good bear this year and fills your freezer with all the other great bounty of the woods.

:) Good stuff right there - Great to see you enjoying quality time with her. She will always appreciate it, guaranteed! Best wishes on the bear hunting!!

That's awesome!
Quality time, indeed.
Best of luck to the new huntress.

Another update from our Fresh Tracks Fan Club president. First kill on the boards for the Martin household this fall. Olivia killed her first turkey this afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_5521.jpg
    IMG_5521.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 720
Congratulations to Olivia! Super happy for her. Hope it is just the start of a big season ahead.

That's awesome right there!:D. I love seeing our youth, and especially, young women dragging the critters out! Nice hat again!

Here's to many more successful trips.......and sometimes you'll bring dinner home too. I Love seeing father/daughter adventuring happening.

Well, this is fun, I get to quote myself!

Congratulations to you Gerald Martin, and to Olivia. The meals will be special, but the memories are lifetime treasures.

Give Olivia a fist bump Gerald, love the photos.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back