PEAX Equipment

Fresh Tracks Fan Club

Excellent work Fan Club. And a high five to the other hunters ethics and assistance with the game cart. I hope your tip paid off for them.

I'm sure there will be some boys in the future who won't need to worry about a watchful father cleaning his shotguns, he'll only need to reference these pbotos. Awesome stuff Gerald.

^^^^^^^ :) Ha! My idea of a good first date would be to have her shoot a deer in the presence of the suitor and myself and be able to watch his face as she deftly guts a buck and disposes of the junk. That would be classic.

What an awesome family trip! Memories AND meat.
Congrats to the entire Martin herd.

My daughter's not allowed to date until she's married............

What an awesome year so far, she has definitely hit the ground running. Are you guys going after elk this year? Does she still have a buck tag?

Gerald, that's some great stuff right there! Fond family memories to last a lifetime. Keep it up and congrats to all involved. Looks like we have a new addition to some future HT hunts!

What an awesome year so far, she has definitely hit the ground running. Are you guys going after elk this year? Does she still have a buck tag?

She and Timothy both have buck tags. If we run into elk while hunting around home I'm sure she'll try to fill her elk tag. I'm not planning a special trip anywhere for elk.

I'm hoping I get a day or two of hunting in myself once my kids fill the freezer. :)

Congratulations! I see an appliance store selling a freezer to the Martin family very shortly , if not already. Is it unmanly of me to feel jealous of your kids for already dwarfing my hunting career? Great job by the whole family and very impressive to see your kids have the maturity to know when to not shoot.

Congrats to your young'ns for being some mighty fine shots. You are definitely doing right by them. Way to go Dad!

Thought I should probably update this thread. Olivia killed this buck nearly two weeks ago. Of course the one piece of gear I forgot that evening was a camera, so I wasn't able to get field photos.

All she has left is an elk tag, but I told her that that's going to take a back seat until her brother gets his first buck. Here's hoping that tomorrow brings something bigger than a forked horn past Timothy.

Attachments

• IMG_6484.JPG
    IMG_6484.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 91
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back