Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

"Formal" introduction from MT

Hunter&Huntress

Hey All!
Well Jason and I (Anne) joined up as a couple for this one. Mostly I end up posting and he just likes to see everyone's comments and pictures!

We're a young couple in Bozeman, Montana. Hoping to move to Alaska. I've got one semester left of school for English Teaching and he's a welder.

We LOVE hunting, we just went on our first hunting trip together, which he thinks was pretty awesome. My family didn't even think I could rough it that well!
Randy actually told me about this forum himself, I had a chance meeting with him at my job-I was awestruck to say the least! Super nice guy-he doesn't just play one on TV!!

Anyways, it's been nice hearing from you all and hope to continue this!
Thanks guys!
Anne

Last edited:
The 2nd time I met Randy he invited me to use his hotel shower:eek: He is a pretty decent guy other than the cameras:eek::D

Move to AK sooner not later. I wish I had did the same in my youth.

Kudos on the link dink.
I find myself checking that site a couple times a year just to see what they are up to...
To jason and anne I say... graduate, celebrate, and the next day get in the truck and go to AK!
My time in the brooks fills my dreams still.

Kudos on the link dink.
I find myself checking that site a couple times a year just to see what they are up to...
To jason and anne I say... graduate, celebrate, and the next day get in the truck and go to AK!
My time in the brooks fills my dreams still.

+1 to this comment. Graduate, celebrate, above all else. You will have time for everything else, so never second guess your selves.

Welcome to the banter side of the show :)

I have learned a TON as this is my first "hunting forum" that I have been active with... and boy, fantastic people, great advise and a whoot of a time sharing and reading / viewing pics of hunts... and don't forget the fishing... :)

Great to have you two! Look forward to future pics and stories from the two of ya... especially since your venturing to AK. Best of success!

As an old sage once said,
A dream is simply a dream.... to fight for it is to make the dream your reality.

Randy actually told me about this forum himself, I had a chance meeting with him at my job-I was awestruck to say the least! Super nice guy-he doesn't just play one on TV!!

If you met him while at work, you must be in the "Slacker" profession too ;)

Welcome aboard !!

Welcome, Anne. And Jason. Your pics and stories are great stuff. Glad you have joined in.

As far as AK, get there now. Once you have the obligations of the standard American life, moving to a cool place like Alaska becomes more difficult.

Happy Hunting - still four days left for those elk tags.

Back