Fat Ass Jet Skiers

Curly

Has this topic come up on this board before? I know the ATV topic has been beat to death, but what about Jet Skiers? Is there anything good about a Jet Ski?

I hate fat ass Jet Skiers almost as much as those Fat Asses that tear up the countryside on their ATV's. It gets really tough to fish when the jet skiers get on the water and zip around the boat and the docks when you're trying to fish. They're loud, pollute the water and air, waste gas, make a bunch of waves.

Great point Curly. If you think about it, is there even a legitimate use for those damn things? :confused:

I mean, they definitely are not used for transportation, or for fishing. Their only use is to go fast across the water.

But why do they have to have their fun where I'm fishing? Is my boat or bobber a legitimate part of their obsticle course?
anybody else keep a wrist rocket and a handfull of lead balls in the boat?

snake river rufus said:
anybody else keep a wrist rocket and a handfull of lead balls in the boat?

I knew some guys that said they kept rods rigged up with buzz bombs or large treble hooks for that purpose. I would not want to hit a jetskier with a lead ball, treble hook, or heavy lure, but at times they sure make it tempting.

I imagine that you could end up doing time in jail if you hit one of them and hurt them bad.

The dfference is when an ATV get's done you have this :

smallmc938.JPG

When a Jetskier gets done you have this :

bmv_slide38.jpg

Moosie said:
When a Jetskier gets done you have this :

bmv_slide38.jpg

What you can't tell from the picture is that there is a bunch of 2 cycle oil in the lake and that Heron can't find any minnows because they have been run off by the jerks on the ski.

If the jetskiers all looked like this and went slow past my boat I wouldn't complain.

Attachments

• babeshotsd.jpg
    babeshotsd.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 88
Ithaca, what are you talking about? :confused: I don't see any deer in that picture.

I don't know about that being from ATV's. I've seen lots and lots of damage like that done by jeeps, but not sure I've ever seen anything rutted up that bad from ATV's. Not saying it can't happen, but if we're going to ban ATV's let's ban Jeeps also.

Curly said:
What you can't tell from the picture is that there is a bunch of 2 cycle oil in the lake and that Heron can't find any minnows because they have been run off by the jerks on the ski.

Is this the same 2 stroke oil that is in your outboard?

OK.... Here's another :

nsatv1.jpg

Or go to Google and type "ATV DAMAGE" then "JET SKI DAMAGE" and post your own ?

The chick on the Jet ski doesn't look bad....

Well Moosie I get your point, jet skis don't do visible damage to the water and ATV's might damage the land. Curly's complaint is the fat ass jet ski riders have no respect for fishermen. I'd say it's a valid complaint.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back