Ever Had a TV hunter in your Hunting Area?

I just watched a video of the Hush guys “E-scouting” for a specific unit in a specific state. Named units, areas, roads, trails, plans, etc. God that would be a gut-punch if that was my home area.

I clicked on it cuz I thought of this thread. Man.

I just watched a video of the Hush guys “E-scouting” for a specific unit in a specific state. Named units, areas, roads, trails, plans, etc. God that would be a gut-punch if that was my home area.

I saw that last night and was really surprised...you would think they would know better than to do that!!

The priority was to plug and sponsor and wet their own beak with the promo code kickback. Who cares if you burn a spot, the sponsors will help you pick up a landowner tag or two and keep that content flowing. They have to be among the worst IMO #firebullforever!

I saw that last night and was really surprised...you would think they would know better than to do that!!
Yah I was too. I’ve kinda watched some of their stuff over the years and they seemed pretty sensible. I know many people hate them cuz they wear the wrong type of hat, but I’d like to think I’m less shallow than that. Ha.

I think there comes a time in all these people’s careers where money and growth put conflicting pressures on them. There’s probably no way to keep getting subscribers without these kind of moves. I’d like to think I would keep true to my internal code, but I’ve never walked in their shoes.

I grew up freediving and spearfishing. That little community was so tight-mouthed. You’d see a boat out during the day, then bump into them at the ramp and ask the usual questions about where they went or whatever, and they would lie right to your face. It was great😂. Never leave a big tail sticking out of your fish box, hurry up at the ramp. Ha! 😂😂. Man, good memories.

I had to go check it out. Are sponsors really paying for that "content"? Dude has literally never had an elk tag before.

Their idiots, only one on there worth watching at all is casey. Glad that wasn't a unit I hunt or put in for!!!

You can't make this shit up. I am camping out where I elk hunt. A truck shows up. It's two cameramen heading in to film that Laramy Miller Sasquatch guy. Why the Hell he is doing it during hunting season I have no idea. Maybe I'll get a pic with him. Umm.... No. mtmuley

You can't make this shit up. I am camping out where I elk hunt. A truck shows up. It's two cameramen heading in to film that Laramy Miller Sasquatch guy. Why the Hell he is doing it during hunting season I have no idea. Maybe I'll get a pic with him. Umm.... No. mtmuley

honestly, dude is probably hunting

if it weren't for him we wouldn't have anyone tromping around the woods during rifle season in leather chaps totin' a flintlock with a massive chaw chasing critters. thank god

honestly, dude is probably hunting

if it weren't for him we wouldn't have anyone tromping around the woods during rifle season in leather chaps totin' a flintlock with a massive chaw chasing critters. thank god
Supposedly not hunting. I asked if his horse was flagged. Nope. He have orange? Nope. Interesting. mtmuley

Laramy “Sasquatch” Miller was born and raised in the mountains of southern Colorado.
Standing 6’7″ and weighing in at 270 lbs., Laramy has earned the nickname “Sasquatch.”

You gonna tell him he can't hunt your drainage? Umm...NO.

Muscles fading but meanness increasing with age. Could get me in trouble. mtmuley
never_pick_a_fight_with_an_old_man_hell_kill_you_classic_round_sticker-r7009df4783944b8599c2e88fc02da376_0ugmp_8byvr_307.jpg

Randy Newberg bought me lunch one time, but I think he secretly wanted to throat punch me.
Randy bought me and Dink dinner one time. It was during a deer bowhunt where warmest temp of week was about -14 F. He was filming with Buschy and we were just out hunting some lesser? spots Buschy pointed us to. Said something like “You guys are camped in a tent this week? I am buying your dinner.”

Never had any TV folks. But if Randy wants to come n do a hunt that would be cool. The wolves could use some thinning out real bad devastating our moose. I missed a pure white one a couple years ago. My beautiful wife has gotten them to respond back to her. And they always leave me a present at the trail head into the bush to the cabin.
So not yet, but it would be nice sharing stories

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back