Ever Had a TV hunter in your Hunting Area?

Have you seen her in person? My low bar is based as much on personality as physical appearance. But I am glad you like a different type...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ?

Will Primos of Primos Hunting Calls was the Climbing Arrow Ranch celebrity hunter / lease holder for several years. Some trophy archery bulls from the CA were publicly aired. My son met him at Sportsman's Warehouse, had a nice conversation, and was gifted a nice call from Will.
I met Will one time at the Sheridan Bakery and he was about as nice of a guy as I’ve ever met. I’m not much for hunting celebrities, but he was really personable and down to earth.

Have you seen her in person? My low bar is based as much on personality as physical appearance. But I am glad you like a different type...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ? Her horse face is well disguised by foundation.
You have a valid point. Can she cook, clean, sew, and brain tan a deer hide? All very important things that weigh into “good lookin”.

Have you seen her in person? My low bar is based as much on personality as physical appearance. But I am glad you like a different type...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ?
John-Bair-Horseback-e1530563614541 (1).jpeg

Well here's the type of guy/d bag she's into so. A guy should be able to gauge what her personality type is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back