Did we meet?

HT secret code phrase? I suggest "Pus filled rectal abssess." Difficult for non member to accidentally have that come up in a conversation.

I rarely meet anyone in the field and when I do they're usually more interested in my dogs than me. I'm fine with that. If I wanted conversation I'd go to the bar. Barmaids get paid to yack. May as well put them to work. No one expects work to be enjoyable. I go hunting to experience the outdoors. I get enough of people and civilization the rest of the year.

Don’t take it personally, but I wouldn’t recognize most of you in the woods. I probably wouldn’t remember that one time 5 years ago I answered a question or gave you some info about a unit or pissed you off with a smartass comment. Just don’t retain that stuff. I get messages thanking me for that info from a few years ago and think, “I did? Well good for me!” 😄

I had someone walk up to me in the woods a couple of years ago and say he recognized me from Randy’s website. To our credit, neither have blown the other’s cover yet. 😉

A very simple HT truck sticker would be a cool idea. Something like the logo.

Attachments

• 7D2D7A19-5F55-4042-AFC5-F2811795FBE0.jpeg
    7D2D7A19-5F55-4042-AFC5-F2811795FBE0.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I think if we all simply wore a hat or shirt with our HT handle on it, people who know, would know.

I’ve met a few characters from HT IRL and everyone has been great so far! But there’s also a list of people I’ve never met that I think would be a real kick in the pants. @Europe, you’re my #1 😁

Ya mean like this??

F04C168B-AA2E-4843-B4D4-941A9A3FFBBD.jpegABBC5DEF-C03F-47ED-84DB-0B697F0DD49E.jpeg

Moosie sent it my way about 20 years ago lol, it never saw the field much🤷🏻‍♂️

I think if we all simply wore a hat or shirt with our HT handle on it, people who know, would know.

I’ve met a few characters from HT IRL and everyone has been great so far! But there’s also a list of people I’ve never met that I think would be a real kick in the pants. @Europe, you’re my #1 😁

nothing would give me more pleasure than to be well enough to fly up, pick you up, and continue flying North for approx 1500 miles in our quest to find you a Ovis Dalli . What is funny young lady, I actually asked for more info from people who live there just before covid hit and then my health went further south. However; there was a price you had to pay. You had to let me bring a least two bottles of your home made wine back with me, after our trip ;) :love:

Last edited:
Nasonville right?
Once in awhile, but i have a cheese factory a mile down the road from my house, that i usually get my cheese from.( LaGranders cheese factory) they supply Culver's with there cheese.
I did some work on Nasonville cheese factory a number of years ago, though

Once in awhile, but i have a cheese factory a mile down the road from my house, that i usually get my cheese from.( LaGranders cheese factory) they supply Culver's with there cheese.
I did some work on Nasonville cheese factory a number of years ago, though
O nice, Stanley boy. I'm an Owen boy

However; there was a price you had to pay. You had to let me bring a least two bottles of your home made wine back with me, after our trip ;) :love:
You can have as many bottles as you like. I can’t seem to make less than 5 gallons per batch 🤣

I’ll save some of the “good stuff” for you, just in case you appear on my doorstep one day. 😉

Back