Did we meet?

Don't get me started on those Flex-fit P.O.S. Like wearing a stretched out sock on your head.
Yah all that's missing is the reservoir tip.😉

Work bought us new hats this year and gave them out at the Christmas party. 75% of us who work there hunt. So we all said how bout a camo cap with the company logo. Didn't want to seem ungrateful but I cant wear that damn thing. I think the owners daughter picked them out, flex fit flat bill in the old school GI Joe camo pattern. Wtf

Guessing OTH is atop that list?
No but I know what to look for in region 6, the multi millionaires, top shelf, only and only, s10 doe smoker rig.

Maybe memories first so he can tell me what my real handle is on HT, cause I don't even know what that is.

Last edited:
HT is one of three forums that I reference. The other two being monstermuleys and rokslide. I’ve the same handle on monstermuleys and rokslide I just creep. Anyhow, none of us accidentally get far back in the woods and I figure most utilize these forums to get better at it nowadays. Here we find people of all ages, some still in college and those far into retirement too.
I have once plugged HT to a great candidate. I was trout fishing with my little boy, just drove out from a spot and waved down a passing car to see how the river was up the road. Dude was grouse hunting, told me about recently getting into trad archery and we mfers then just parked, talked 30min about all sorts of outdoors. That is the kind of person I knew might appreciate HT.

HT is my only hunting forum. I've had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of guys on here and consider them great friends.
Maybe one day Cush we cross paths. Even though your into midgets I can dig that.

There's some great folks on this site. I've met a few over the years, some I'm not sure I'll ever meet but hope to.

Hopefully it all doesn't turn into some weird, toothless, inbred, catfish thing.....

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back