Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado elk here we come!!!

Guys - Thanks for all the great comments. Here are a few videos that I said I would post.

Here are a couple of the bucks we saw on this trip. The biggest a 7x7 had close to the same main frame as the velvet buck but better fronts. He also had matching double kickers off of his G2's.

Here is a pretty cool freak bull.

The bull from the 3rd day that we passed up.

My bull about 30 minutes before I shot him.

Good videos. I have watched the first three with no problem, getting ready to go to #4

That buck is a stud in the first one.

How close were you to the bull in #3?

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say congrats on the trip! Sounds like I need to start filming you guys as well, but not sure I need to put on that many miles. Bryce that's an awesome bull. You most likely would have missed from the range Randy shot in NM! Again congrats.

IB,

Thank s for the great play by play. A killer bull. Congratulations and what a year you are having.

I had a great time on this hunt, and only regret that I wasn't able to be there to help IB pack out his bull (no, really!). But apparently all he needed was for me to leave in order to be successful, as he killed his bull less than 24 hours after I left.

I learned a lot from IB about hunting elk with a bow. I'm pretty sure he was more than tired of all the cologne I was wearing. Ever seen an elk act like you just smacked it in the nose with a 2x4?

I learned a lot about calling elk, too, and went from sounding like the South African Kazoo Marching Band on the first day, to more of a combination between a World's Strongest Man competitor making a lift and the tragic female victim from a B-rated horror flick. :rolleyes: Thanks for inviting me along, IB!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say congrats on the trip! Sounds like I need to start filming you guys as well, but not sure I need to put on that many miles. Bryce that's an awesome bull. You most likely would have missed from the range Randy shot in NM! Again congrats.

As evidenced above, we definitely could have used your talent. :eek:

It is strange how Oak shows up for the scenery and fun then leaves right before the packing.

ESPN perhaps?

Great bull.

Great bull Bryce! Thanks for bringing us along on the play by play with videos. Congrats!

P1160051.jpg

P1160046.jpg

Please note that our camo sponsorship is still available.

Hey Oak, when you too start wearing matching camo, I am sure you'll get a sponsor :)

Man bryce great job and play by play. great country and great bull. can't wait to hear the story in person!

I have no recollection of that about which you speak...

...I really wanted to help pack out a bull at 12,000'.

that is an awesome story, I just took the 37 minutes too read through the entire post, I can't wait till I shoot my first elk with a bow, hopefully I can meet some of the great people on this site. Very awesome story, have any luck with the elk here in Idaho? I have heard from several that the elk were crazy this year, my neighbor came home with a 4X4 bull,
Matt

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back