Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado elk here we come!!!

Sweet story and photos Bugler. You must watch Man vs. Wild on a regular basis to think of the filtering water through your tube sock. Add that one to the 101 other uses Moosie taught you about. ;)

Congrats on a well earned trophy with your bow.

IB-
Great job with the storytelling & the pictures (the doodling on the pictures might need a little work, but it really does help make sense of everything) and congrats on a great hard earned bull. You're the man.

Maybe when I'm 100 years old I'll be passing up shooter bulls because it's "too early in the hunt." Maybe. :eek:

Awesome play by play. Those that get to hunt with you should be paying you a premium. Moosie better get a second and third job. You are a stud...congrats!

I was fortunate enought to know him before he was Famous :eek: He only hunts with cool people now.... So quit begging :p

Great story and bull. I really like the Madden-style on picture sketches as they put you there.

Way to go.

Browtine, He does complain alot though. I think thats why he's usually hunting alone. He's always like "I was lighting the fire while you and Browtine were cuddling"... HA, that get's old donesn't it ??!?! Althoguh he does bring good movies to camp :p

In all seriousness, I still think of Bugler, Tbone, Greeny, Buzz, Oak, Bowhntr (Roy) and a few other freaks of nature will hike into whatever country, without anybody, and get the job done. Guy's like me talk about it then don't do what it takes. The true reason there are about 8-10 people on Hunttalk that are consistant year in and year out !!!

Great bull, great story,great pictures, thanks for sharing. Moosie's right, I think about doing that solo stuff every year, but get talked out of it, there's a reason you (and the other people moosie mentioned) are so dang successful

Great story and great hunt, Bryce. Just now had time to read all of it. You earned every bit of that. Terry is a great guy to have along on a hunt. Congrats to both of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back