Cheer me up boys…

Not sure what the MRI will show, hopefully something minor, but if it's more and you decide to go out of state you and hunting husband got a place near Vail Summit Ortho or Panorama Ortho if you need it.

My brother is at Panorama (Golden CO) as a shoulder/elbow/sports medicine Ortho dude. If you go there, I can ask him to grease the wheels of progress in your favor.

Go slow. This will help fill some time.

Go slow. This will help fill some time.

I read it again. 🤣🤣 That will never not be funny. Hall of fame material by @neffa3

HW, with a loud pop, sounds more like an ACL, but the MRI will tell the tale. Nevertheless, being young and strong to begin with, "the odds are ever in your favor".

If you're into action, Jack Carr's "Terminal List" with Chris Pratt dropped today on Prime.

"The Offer", on the making of The Godfather is on Paramount+. Pretty cool if you liked the movie.

Re-read Desert Solitaire, Pat McManus, Aldo Leopold, maybe Green Hills of Africa if you want to go South.

And, in the words of the Hitchhiker's Guide, "Don't Panic."

Best wishes.

Agree. The pop was exactly what my daughter described when her ACL gave up the ghost.

The MRI deal can be maddening. I had a knee issue about 6-7 years ago. By the time WC approved the MRI, it was 4 weeks post injury and my pain was gone. I went anyway because they wanted it to clear me for return to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
HW, with a loud pop, sounds more like an ACL, but the MRI will tell the tale. Nevertheless, being young and strong to begin with, "the odds are ever in your favor".

If you're into action, Jack Carr's "Terminal List" with Chris Pratt dropped today on Prime.

"The Offer", on the making of The Godfather is on Paramount+. Pretty cool if you liked the movie.

Re-read Desert Solitaire, Pat McManus, Aldo Leopold, maybe Green Hills of Africa if you want to go South.

And, in the words of the Hitchhiker's Guide, "Don't Panic."

Best wishes.
Thanks for the entertainment recommendations. Will add to my list! Have a stack of Capstick books I picked up from a used book dealer. Thought I was going overboard at the time, now glad I have them sitting here.

Agree. The pop was exactly what my daughter described when her ACL gave up the ghost.

The MRI deal can be maddening. I had a knee issue about 6-7 years ago. By the time WC approved the MRI, it was 4 weeks post injury and my pain was gone. I went anyway because they wanted it to clear me for return to work.
The ortho office called me today to schedule an appointment, and wanted to know when my MRI appt was. I told her I had no clue, they haven’t called me to schedule. I’m guessing still waiting on approval.

The ortho office called me today to schedule an appointment, and wanted to know when my MRI appt was. I told her I had no clue, they haven’t called me to schedule. I’m guessing still waiting on approval.
🤦‍♂️

I have a small library of paperbacks here at the cabin. You are welcome to them. Just let me know.

Bad timing sure, but you'll be ok.

Sending you my best!

HW...a little incentive...ass kicking contest coming up in a few months. If you can't make it, I will deliver a leftover can of whoop ass. Guessing you might appreciate it, if the knee is still cranky around gun season.

Covid def backed up MRIs. I must somewhat rescind my rec of The Terminal List; choppy, very dark (visuals, not plot), poor casting.

OTOH, HW is dreaming peacefully of African plains, April's .375 H&H, and double rifles with her daily intake of Capstick. Eland chops by the mopane fire. Sundowners.

Pain has subsided greatly and swelling is getting there. Still can’t straighten or bend well and it feels weak. I can at least get around the house well enough to take care of myself now, albeit slowly. HH set me up pretty good for the week before he headed back home.

My buddy and HH got me into and out of the boat a couple days so we at least salvaged some fun over the long weekend. Luckily we had walleye limits by early afternoon. The knee was a little stiff by the time we got home but it was worth it.

5C9199F1-89D5-4287-87D2-4D5BCE3807A3.jpeg
BA9208E4-2B50-437E-9D39-11CA4E457892.jpeg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back