Yeti GOBOX Collection

Bringing back the B-cat?

I know what you are saying about the visit to wal mart just to look at their customers. When I am low, I will do the same and since Katrina all of the trash from the Bayou has floated further north. Nice to see women that have no issues with wearing white shrimp boots and smoke cigars in public.
Like they say, what do you have when you get four women from Chalmet together? A full set of teeth.

Don't feel ill at me for the comments on the gals you take elk hunting to carry the beer for you. Just figured ya had a bit more spunk in ya than that. BTW.. Whre did you kidnapp them from Wal-Mart.. :) Or do they come from Chalmet.. Worse yet, Encampment....

Yes, that is correct it is shal-met.. And the women there make that picture of the girl with the duct tape look like debutants. Never as many women with bigger arms and beer guts in one place as I have there. Well, Rawling would come a close second, but ni cigar.
Gawd Greenie am I slowing down enough to be a dumbthumper! I though me and you were bros.
Guess what, I don't get worked up like Cuz.. Luv ya man.. mean it you are my hero.. And you are still a sexy monster slaying fool. HUGGS

People in Montana seem to have warped thoughts a lot. Most everyone of them I know seems to be that way, except Nemont. Is he originally form Montana though?

Love ya Greenie! You are my hero and the master of all beast. Yes, I am a dumb ass cause I would not be away and letting you get abused by these hose beast and the pan man. Will be home up soon enough so, get ready to catch up on some lost time and I will be gentle on ya this time. unlike our last get together I hope you will forgive me for being so rough, but it is HARD being away from you!

I just hope we can have the time to watch broke back and play the games you love. Bet you will not think it is a cucumber this time ;)

miss ya and kisses from afar

I notice the post 69 just for me babe, HOW Sweet! Kisses.... and I will do my best to bring you the AA home if they have it over the counter in Moscow.
GH, some people may wonder what AA is. I would "hole back or as you say, back hole it for you babe," but figure we should also help others to come out.

After all look how long it took you to put our rainboiw sticker on your mighty pre 90 F-350

As it is commonly called Anus Alignment. AA, is the method that DS really likes as it is not as slippery as KY and is not as painful on my sweet Greenie. Sorry love. I know I was rough on ya last time and moosie best stop cutting in and being so easy.

Mate, no worries, most folks know you have came out of the closet.. Just waiting on moosie. From his man boobs, I see he is going to trade spaces as the giver to the recieber. No worries, B'cat canb help you out mate. if not we have a female Tom Petty to cure you..
I will be back in a few weeks and lay off the HGH shots. You are starting to cry like a b!tch. An

Luv ya. And Moosie, you must stop hitting on Greenie. He is my B1tch and I am not sharing with you anymore.

I notice the post 69 just for me babe, HOW Sweet! Kisses.... and I will do my best to bring you the AA home if they have it over the counter in Moscow.
GH, some people may wonder what AA is. I would "hole back or as you say, back hole it for you babe," but figure we should also help others to come out.

After all look how long it took you to put our rainboiw sticker on your mighty pre 90 F-350

As it is commonly called Anus Alignment. AA, is the method that DS really likes as it is not as slippery as KY and is not as painful on my sweet Greenie. Sorry love. I know I was rough on ya last time and moosie best stop cutting in and being so easy.

Mate, no worries, most folks know you have came out of the closet.. Just waiting on moosie. From his man boobs, I see he is going to trade spaces as the giver to the recieber. No worries, B'cat canb help you out mate. if not we have a female Tom Petty to cure you..
I will be back in a few weeks and lay off the HGH shots. You are starting to cry like a b!tch. An

Luv ya. And Moosie, you must stop hitting on Greenie. He is my B1tch and I am not sharing with you anymore.

Painless, is that you??

OMG did I say DS??? Sorry GH, I was thinking about someone Moosie, you and I know. Sorry babe I have not spoke with him and it will not cum between us. That nasty DS Sorry. B'cat will beat him up for us if you want.. G'night.......

This thread has gotten strange.

What do you mean ?!?!?

crazy_blondes-794828.jpg

I came on this thread early and said sure, let B-cat back in.
Now after reading 70+ posts of this thread I'm thinking, maybe not.
Nothing like jogging a memory.

How about a Bcat impression? I thought your QuietOne impression was great.

"Alright fellers, you need to stop posting that crap, take it to the e-mail or I will nuke it...." better yet, just let it die cause oit is getting old.

Two days later " I think I will bring this to the top so DS and the back fudge packers can see why I call BS"

I once knew this guy who.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back