Bringing back the B-cat?

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
Been asked to talk to b'cat (cuz) and get him to stop in when he gets the chance. Was looking at some old posts and saw he was banned! Check it yourself.
If he is reinstated and allowed to use his handle I am sure he might pop in. Let's put it to a vote! Bring back the b-cat?
Your call.
he has no idea about this and i know he got away from posting all together. I will relay the messsage on the outcome if it is good. If not then I am not going to piss him off. :)

Would think it would be interesting to hear some of his idels and straight shooting post to liven things up once again. that is until he gets banned again. :)

BTW, What happened to Yooper? After the gathering in WY. seemed we fell out with Doug and fell off the site. Wonder if he is on the otherside of the bars he once guarded these days!

I think Yopper did what I try to do do from time to time.

Get away from the damm computer. Spend time with my family. My wife is in Texas right now so I am home alone.

I vote to bring him back and explain how to get banned from HT ?:confused:

Yooper said that he accomplished what he wanted from the various forums - made some connections, found places to hunt elk, antelope and deer our west (he lives in Michigan,) learned a lot about hunting elk and then he got tired of the BS and bickering...so he went off line. I'm sure he views various forums at times, but refrains from participating. He was another good guy, in my opinion.

b'cat "got into trouble" by accusing some folks of hunting or shooting after legal hours because their photos were dark, for getting after other dog-hunting guys for shooting female cougars, etc. There were fallings-out with other posters who used to be frequent posters after they met in person over hunting grounds, "shared honey holes," etc.

He's a strong personality, to put it mildly, and therefore controversial. I don't have a problem with him.

I'm sure he'd be making a drive to Idaho to meet Jose. ;)

But, how many times has he been banned????

Being banned once from Hunttalk is an accomplishment...... Being banned multiple times is where it really shows ability.....

... b'cat "got into trouble" by accusing some folks of hunting or shooting after legal hours because their photos were dark, for getting after other dog-hunting guys for shooting female cougars, etc. There were fallings-out with other posters who used to be frequent posters after they met in person over hunting grounds, "shared honey holes," etc.

He's a strong personality, to put it mildly, and therefore controversial. I don't have a problem with him.

Sounds like some good discussion topics for those who can discuss. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If some folks take it too personal, and has a falling-out, its their choice. If they share a honey hole with the wrong person, its their mistake.:)

Who has been banned more times,
B-cat
or
Gunner/Jose/Sybil ?

I had my share of disagreements with ol B-cat, but I don't have a problem with him comming back to Hunt Talk.

kimleejung.. until yesterday Mike was always happy with my abilities to plan a good hunt. He's not pleased with me.

I don't think Jose has ever been banned. Maybe put in the corner on a time-out, though.... ;)

b'cat has been banned from several forums, I believe.

Disagreeing is one thing, Tom, but b'cat was accused, at least, of turning folks in to the game wardens based upon who dark it looked in the trophy photos. I don't know if he actually did so. IT is awfully hard, IMHO, to tell what time it is from how dark it looks in a picture.

As Greenhorn says, though - Doug is fun!

kimleejung.. until yesterday Mike was always happy with my abilities to plan a good hunt. He's not pleased with me.

Going bear hunting with two women and a lesbian sounds like an adventure to me. Did you ever find a midget? I'm thinking that a man wearing a loin cloth might be able to get a sandwich out of the deal...

That Big Stick is so stupid he could fall into a barrel of boobies and come out sucking his thumb...(Also Larry the Cable Guy) :)

Folks I do like the comments and would also want to see Moosie pop in on this one. I can say for sure Сuz is a strong personality when he thinks he is right! He has always stuck to his guns. After going up every year, sometimes more than once over the past 8 years I would venture to say although we shared only the uncommon last name at first, we are akin in one way or the other. Probably headed up for the Christmas in July in Encampment.
Mind ya, we had our falling outs a time or two, but that was in person and usually in the mountains. Fact stated, I take 5 steps for each of his three and have to keep up with his ass every year. Get pissed and cuss to the point that most folks would think I am going to curl his lanky ass down a mountain. But we laugh and have a good drink and plan the next days hunt!
We have always been at each other and guess tha is cause we are alike.
I remember him telling deerslayer about a few hot spots and they swearing that would never say anthing and then scanning and posted it on the net. Also remember the photo and argument over the supposed after hours cat. never butted in on that and never quetioned it. i do know how he feel and I will agree about the female lions in that area. i have seen folks bragging in Riverside with the same cat we pulled off of a few day prior. Sick as it was not just the females, but these 40 pound kittens.

Point made and i am not championing his battles as he has always dome better then i could.

So what is the vote count to invite him back. Someone counting. ? Hate to I don't want to send this to him for a day or two of voting cause it will swell that fat head of his.

PS From a Louisiana Fishing point of view.... Tuck fexus :)

Cali, A bunch of he said, she said that doesn't matter is what that sounds like now. Its not up to me to decide anything about it, but it sure sounds like its pretty irrelevant, especially now.

bring him back right now...

if he starts annoying the shit out of everybody and calling the game and fish on people for retarded reasons... deal with it then.

That was then.. this is now. I want to know if he's still married to Tom Petty.

:D Hell I can't help but to laugh my ass of but Yes, Debbie is still hanging out after all the bullshit. Never thought of that but have the image in my head. I love her crazy ass to.
Tom Petty :)
fuggin funny...bbut let's call it the way we see it. Now about the child seat to see over the dashboard of the mighty 350 *L*U

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back