Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bringing back the B-cat?

No Buck, this is a completly differerent B'cat AKA Cuz Doug Boykin from Wyoming way. One of the originals that decided to move away from the computer after a bit..
have some great stories of our shit in Africa. My head butting and lion hunting tales. Not to mention a few good drunks and me sliding back down the mountain about 1500 yards, not falling off the edge and stopping a few feet from the edge in his new truck after being told NOT to drive down that second canyon. actually he told me to meet him at the botton of the second canyon, but not to drive up.. communications issue :) actually almost shit myself on that one...

...bring him back, he can't be as obstreperous as Jose/Gunner/binbannedb4/YourRoyalHighness/...ad infinitum.

Cali,

I say bring him back. I think there was a lot of mis-information spread about bcat.

I actually did stop in and visit him last fall at his new place. I was going through Encampment, saw his new bar/grill...got to thinking about it...figured what the hell, I'll stop.

In all honesty, the outside of his place looked pretty rough...but was also not completely finished.

Anyway, I stroll on up to the front door and sure enough, theres Doug standing there talking with someone. I walked up, asked if he was Doug and told him who I was. At first, I dont think he knew what to think.

But, he said, "glad you stopped, I'll show you around".

The inside of the place is actually pretty darn nice. He has a tasteful amount of taxidermy in there. Nothing flashy or over-the-top. We talked about the quality of some of the taxidermy in his place...and about the taxidermist in question. I showed him a few pictures of the bull I killed in Wyoming last year, he was pretty impressed and complimentary on it.

Doug asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him and Debbie and I accepted. Had a good lunch there at their place, chatted a while longer, had a few laughs and that was that. Doug said to stop by anytime I was in Encampment.

I wouldnt mind if he started posting again.

He's pretty bitter about a couple things and I dont think he'll get over them...I'll leave it at that.

HO-LEE-CHIT............... HAHA, Bring back Ol' B-cat. Damm.... WOW, What' Moosie to say ? I love the Ol Cuss. He is truely good people. I can't argue that. If he called me up and truely needed help Id drive to Wyoming to help him becasue I think deep inside he'd do the same for me. But Guys, As much as I love doug, Having himn on the boards is NOT a good Idea. He get's way to mad. Takes things to personal. HAs way to much time on his hands to argue.

Bcat is no longer a member. Not only is he Banned, but Phisically removed from the board. this was per his request. the last conversation I had with him He called up and Said "Gawd dam Moosie I said to get all my Shit off the net. I'm driving truck right now and will drive straight to your House and Kick yer A$$..... YAh, thats when the phone got disconected.... somehow... ;)

Anyway... Bcat after not posting for over 2 years was still in the top 3 posters all time of Hunttalk. He did have alot of good info and did call a spade a spade. Most people that didn't like him is gone now...

She-cat, She is top knotch. Probably one of the most likeable persons on plannet earth.

I can understand what you are saying Moosie, cuz would take the shirt off his back for damn near anyone. He has changed alot in the past few years and actually cooled down a bit since he has been tied down to the Bar / Grill.
Back when he was driving truck, he was hating every second of it, but pushing hard to get back on the ranch.
Then he made a leap and bought a local lumber mill and was doing very well for the first few years and had around 80 or so empployees. That was becoming a strain so he walked away with a nice profit.
He started building the cat house and was sinking the money in that and his Harley's getting back to enjoying life. I talked him into working over in Nigeria on a 28 and 28 rotation, but the dark continent did not agree with him. After a battle with malaria, he called it quits and went back to working on the bar. Today, it is hard to catch him as he is running that place day in and out. It is doing well from what I understand and looking nicer as he finishes up. The limo service is a trip. I have not ben up since he bought the limo, but can picture him in a driver suit!

Debbie, is also running the place with him and doing accounting so they stay busy. I could just hear him saying that about driving over and kicking some ass. :)

Anyway just wanted to see what folks thought about it and knew you would weigh in on the subject after all you are our favorite Dicktater!

If anyone wants to drop him a message, shoot me a e-mail and i will send you his e-mail

Time to finish this presentation. Have another day of meetings... 17 days left....and i will be headed home and will head up to spend some time in at the cat house. I am bringing my wolf and caribou to put in the lodge so it is going to be a LONG drive.

But Guys, As much as I love doug, Having himn on the boards is NOT a good Idea. He get's way to mad. Takes things to personal. HAs way to much time on his hands to argue.
Like you couldn't say that about most folks that log on here! Dude, bring him back... Be the real internet Jerry Springer! Do it!

PS- IIRC he threatened to kick my ass once... :D

He only threatened to kick your ass once?

I think he threatened to kick my ass at least once....a week!

I liked Bcat, he just got all screwed up with the hose beast, then he got hooked up wackjob that fell into the porta potty and broke his ankle.

I talked to shecat alot she's top notch. Talked to Bcat a few times on the phone hes a crack up.

In all honesty I think the only reason he got banned was cause he went over the edge. every word was down right nasty. but in his defense he got suckered into the hose beast thing and the greesed portapoty fiasco.

Still never forget that time Bcat called me up screaming laughing about the hose beast hitting up on everyone at his house then plugging up the toilet.

Delw

Del,
Forgot who fell and broke the ankle? But I remember the rest well as I came in about a day or so after. I was freaked out to see Debbie with some phat chick to pick me up. Debbie walked up and the hose beast charged through hugging and kissing on me and I asked WTF? But figure who it was and what a let down. NOT THE BEAUTY ON THE NET!
Things got really nasty as folks left she stayed. Even went to elk camp and her love joined her and went on his way after the second day because of her wanting the pottie. ANOTHER STORY

Funny thing was I flew all the way in from Thailand and was jet lagged. so, stayed up in the kitchen having a drink at the table and hear this gnome like voice calling for me. So, I opened the door and asked , you alright? Yes, just tired.
Then she wanted to talk. So I sat down on the end of the bed. (no other place to sit) and I was getting fugged up'ed about that time. Talke abit and had not INTENTION of anything regardless of what the hell I drank. So decided to hit the rack. Was headed off to for a quick shower and s flopped in the rack hard. . No did not break anything, just bangged the side of the bed room wall as I wa about wasted.
Cuz woke up and came in to check on it as he thought her fat ass had fell out of bed. She was telling him, she was afraid of I was going to walk out of the shower and in on her. Cuz told her not to worry, I was not that way and by that time I was already in the bed and snoring.

WHAT a nut job! not only did she hit on everyone, Cuz had to send her to the room when we was watching videos and she walks out wearing NOTHING but a T-shirt. the other thing was another member came up the first day she was there and asked if the room door locked. will not say who, as I think he is still posing here.
The first gathering would have been great, but several people left with some ill thoughts.
Moosie, I will ask one more time.
Let's bring back the Cat on a probation period. at worst he can just drive over and kick your ass :) Need to clean some house :)
BTW,
when do I get my response to enter the back rooms
Ерюгьз

Oh yeah the t-shirt LMAO, I forgot al about that. Bcat was in the background yelling and laughing at the same time and debbie was telling me about that .
Yeah she screwed up a few gatherings

lucky you, you didnt get acused of raping the fat pig, or assisting in raping the fat pig.

the porta potty incedent was the greesed greeks on yoopers board..

I will check the back rooms

wasn't around when all this stuff went down and the stories are intriguing....what the hell did the guy do to get the boot?

Do we need to start referring to Moosie as Blake Jr.????? ;) ;) ;)

Man, not enough scotch in Wyoming back then to even think about that .. yuk, get some bad mental pictures thinking about that. I was sitting in the living room talking to Yooper when she came in with about 15 of the guys chilling. Doug said something to her and she was not moving out. So, he pulled me to the side and i jumped her ass and that is when she went hose beast on me.
What a pig. I best not say much cause i think someone on here had the hots for her :yuk

A few days later in main camp, they packed up and headed out. That was part of what started all the BS. Cuz acyually felt sorry for the cow. She should have never hit on him.. Now that was another story. what a Physco nympho beast. thus my new title was Ravin Idiot..

To respond to Buckmania, i think we were all needing a break away from |HIS so we start to band up and mess with their minds. I think moosie had just started to build a site on HuntandLodge and also, it became this massive ball of laughter, filled with some serious hunting shit. All is great and as Moosie said, this may be the Jerry Springer of hunting forums, but the lot of us have killed our share....

HO-LEE-CHIT............... HAHA, ... the last conversation I had with him He called up and Said "Gawd dam Moosie I said to get all my Shit off the net. ...

Sounds like if you make it clear to him not ask that again, its ok. I wouldn't clean up a bunch, remembering all that, it was a bunch. It takes at least two to get a bunch of stuff like that. Stop that when it starts, ban them both for a bit, till they cool off, if it gets out of hand like Del pointed out If he wants his shit on the net now, its his problem, if not, he won't put it anywhere.

You could of told him to delete it himself. Go through every post and edit it down to nothing, if that's what you want.

Easy for me to say. I'd hate to have to clean up a bunch of somebody elses shit posts, that's for sure.

I'd hate to have to clean up a bunch of somebody elses shit posts, that's for sure.

anyone want to field this one? anyone? :D

Back