Yeti GOBOX Collection

Bringing back the B-cat?

It sounds like that's how he got banned. Post a bunch of that then ask someonelse to clean it up. That's a view of the recipe for getting banned from Hunttalk?

Remembering all that bickering, it was a bunch of crap about some personal problem that went onto the internet for all to ignore. Its good that part is over for sure.

moosie, I would bet ya $100 if you drove over Cuz would just laugh about it all and invuite you in for a steak dinner and cold one. He is like that and I can tell you he has never held a grudge for long.. Except with DS and Yooper. I know what happened between him and DS and that was crap. Never did figure or actually care what went on between him and Yooper.

Yooper, had a picture of Cuz, he and I on top of a ridge above spike camp. He framed them and mailed to us. I went to cuz's the following year and see that he had cut yooper out of the picture. (Talk about literally cutting someone out of the picture)

Tonnes of that stuff was funny, but after awhile it got old. And all of us did a bit of pot stirrin back then.

I been around long enough to remember BCat and all his BS, know what I did? I didn't read his post after he started irratating me. Thats the nice thing about the internet! Just don't click on a thread after you find it irratating, or try to be just as irratating back. :eek::eek:

Heck, I thought the corporal was the only one banned from hunttalk.

I just noticed I been a member here for 7 YEARS!!!

I was reading some of the old threads and see a few others that were banned. RavinBeauty, Deacon, B'cat along with a few others.

Man, this place was wild in the first year with some really serious BS disputes. Glad all has went in the right direction.

Tom, You're by far my Favorite poster here. Don't PM me... jsut Post away.... You'd be the last person that would ever get banned , I love ya man :D :D

No shit, post away eh. Ok, bcat said right from the beginning of the gathering, he didn't want to talk with people about it, so a group organizer was nominated. They didn't know much about Encampment at the time. This led to some personal problems regarding communication and intentions and ended up in a personal vendeda carried out here against bcat. bcat from the get go, wasn't into personal exchanges like that. I think he just got off to end it. The forum could have done more to end it by not permitting personal attacks, at least to the extant they went back then.

I'm like one of the seven blind men and the elephant, but that's my take on it. It wasn't bcat's fault, he was straight from the get go, tried to do good and got pissed on for it.

Note: You know that story of the 7 blind men and the elephant. One feeling the leg says its like a tree, one feeling the trunk says its like a hose, one feeling the tail says its like a rope, one feeling the ear says its like a big fan, one feeling the side says its like a wall, I forgot the other two. Anyway, none of them knew it was an elephant because of incomplete information.

My information is incomplete, but I'd say bcat is practically an angel in this.

Encourage Bcat to sign-up at Asrealasitgets. If he survives 10 posts, let him back in.

Good point Tom....but still wondering what the other two guys grabbed on the elephant.:)

Here's some more info. on the "7 blind men and the elephant" story. Its quite an essay, the link there, but here's the 7 mens experience of the same thing.
Seven blind men encounter an elephant for the first time, and (since no doubt it’s a tame Asian elephant, and permits it) they are able to investigate it by feel. Each one touches it at a different spot. Afterwards they fall into an argument about what it was they have experienced. One has touched its flank, and is sure it was a wall. Another has grasped the tail, and maintains that no, it was a rope. A third, who has felt the sharp tip of the tusk, knows that it was a spear; and so on--the ear was a sail, the leg was a tree, the mouth was a bag, the trunk was a snake.
http://www.dallasinstitute.org/Programs/Previous/SPRING00/talktext/7belephant.htm

When I feel down, I usually have beers with one of my less fortunate friends - a dude or two who really have stuff to be down about. After suffering through a few beers worth of their issues, then I drive to Walmart and have browse amongst the hundreds of white-trash shoppers... - then I go home and soak in my glowing esteem.

The icing on the cake would be to log into the internet and read posts by dumbthuper and Bcat. Come on, let bcat back.

When I feel down, I usually have beers with one of my less fortunate friends - a dude or two who really have stuff to be down about. After suffering through a few beers worth of their issues, then I drive to Walmart and have browse amongst the hundreds of white-trash shoppers... - then I go home and soak in my glowing esteem.

The icing on the cake would be to log into the internet and read posts by dumbthuper and Bcat. Come on, let bcat back.

...what about the cluster fellate on the 'asreal...Greenhorn' thread? That's gotta be good for a bump.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back