PEAX Equipment

Bringing back the B-cat?

There are times when I really think that yooper was borderline genius when he quit all message boards(that we know). :eek:

He painted himself in a corner then took his Ball and left. When there is no one else to play with but retards it doesn't make sense to stick around.....Uhhh note to self, Ignore my last statement or I would have to leave ;)

Something about Buzzes soup Sandwitch comes to mind......

When there is no one else to play with but retards it doesn't make sense to stick around.....Uhhh note to self, Ignore my last statement or I would have to leave ;)

Something about Buzzes soup Sandwitch comes to mind......

You are right Oscar. But you actually can not regard 98% of the posters here as retards.(I'm in the other 2 %hump:D:p).

The quotes,pics and hunting stories that come off this board freakin rules. That is why I will never quit. Persoanlly on the thread starter I am with your opinion 100% but my reason is I believe that bcat is better off without us.;)

Nut,:mad:
ya can't take the entire 2%. I figure I have at least 1/2 of that on the retard scale. After all who started this post.
:eek: Naa bro, we try to make it interesting and talk about hunting some of the time. Besides this newfoundland and annual lion hunt.. I am working on the master slam of the master ram... Marco polo... Why would I transfer here? Whelp, it is as close as I will get to this area and jave some works on the Marco Polo

it's been ten years now.... you gotta be fuggin retarded to hang around that long!
fug-it, Im changing my handle to "Corky"!

Its a normal distribution, most of the time our posts are near average, sometimes we get a good one and its high on intelligence, sometimes we get a low one and its low on intelligence.

Its got to do with probability, in general, not in particular. If people post enough, they will say something smart sometime someday. That assumes they randomly post though. Some don't post randomly, then it might not follow regular probability laws.

Its a normal distribution, most of the time our posts are near average, sometimes we get a good one and its high on intelligence, sometimes we get a low one and its low on intelligence.

Its got to do with probability, in general, not in particular. If people post enough, they will say something smart sometime someday. That assumes they randomly post though. Some don't post randomly, then it might not follow regular probability laws.

Tom, pick up the pace.

Essentially Tom you are saying that even idiots have occasional bright moments that keep them in the gene pool.

I call BS. There might be a normal distribution of intelligence in the posts, but not for each poster...for the entire sample.

I call BS. There might be a normal distribution of intelligence in the posts, but not for each poster...for the entire sample.

Didn't Abe Lincoln say that?

...as long as we understand each other.;)

There's an example Oak. Noharleyyet just made an unusually dumb post. Abe Lincoln could not have said that, he lived before the internet was invented by Al Gore, a democrat. What would Abe Lincoln have been thinking, if he said "poster" and "posts"?

I say BS on that one, Abe Lincoln, not the Abe Lincoln, wouldn't talk about posts that way.

There's an example Oak. Noharleyyet just made an unusually dumb post. Abe Lincoln could not have said that, he lived before the internet was invented by Al Gore, a democrat. What would Abe Lincoln have been thinking, if he said "poster" and "posts"?

I say BS on that one, Abe Lincoln, not the Abe Lincoln, wouldn't talk about posts that way.

UHHHHH! I am lost.. What did all of that actually mean? And where the hell did Abe Lincoln come into subject..
Those soup samiches shore taste good! like them with chowder and
hey!!! I like french fries"

Gee, my two favourite posters, No Harley and Tom almost on the same planet together :D

and Hey Whiskers you fixed them straight pipes on your truck yet hump;)

cheers
Jeff.

Actually Tom....Abe may have said that but was referring to someone who was building fence. Fence posts do have a normal distribution of intelligence for being wood (none...that is why people can be referred to as "block" heads from blocks of wood) and the "poster" the one who is setting the post may have a wider variance in intellectual thought abilities.

It all makes perfect sense...and, by the way, it would have been "thee" Abe Lincoln, not "the" Abe Lincoln....

You get all that Whiskers?

You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time.

...you can never fool this asute crowd.:D

Gee, my two favourite posters, No Harley and Tom almost on the same planet together

That'd be planet Texas to you mate!...but I think Tom's really from Montana.;)

This is what I think of the idea of letting Bscat back on here. :wank:

And this is what I think of the idea of banning Thumper. :D

Wolf4Skin makes a little sence... Bt the others.... :

confused-monkey.jpg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back