MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bitcoin - Cryptocurrency

.49 each. Buy now while they are less than a sheet of OSB!

.49 each. Buy now while they are less than a sheet of OSB!
I know you are out there with a smile on your face BHR. :)

Thoughts on that?
Read this year old article and let me know what you think?
Read this day old article and let me know if you think this kind of disruption is going to be the new normal?

Meanwhile Joe's test driving an electric f150.....

"When a reporter asked if he'd answer a question about Israel's bloody fight with Gaza, he said no, "not unless you get in front of the car as I step on it. I'm only teasing," he added, smiling."

ALL IS WELL!

Last edited:

"Billionaire Elon Musk is a lightning rod for controversy.

He’s known to tweet before he thinks. He’s prone to petulant outbursts."

Gee! Elon sounds like Donald Trump. Is there a Trumpy coin out the to "invest" in?

Crypto is a wild investment with no bottom sometimes. It’s got no analogous similarities with anything. Precious metals still hold value that is closer to static whereas crypto can fall 80% off highs. Buy some that you’ve researched as there are goodcoins and shitcoins. Don’t expect anything, but set a sell limit if you have a PT you’d be comfortable selling (coinbase pro, virtuabroker). Bitcoin pizza, look it up. This poor bastard convinced the pizza guy to sell him a couple pies for thousands of bitcoins a decade ago because it was a useless novelty that had no value. Value today is like a nationwide pizza chain plus a yacht.

i just see more buying opportunity

the real problem is that i took profit waayyyyy too early on my call options for smith and wesson earnings. who woulda thought the run would keep going like that. still kinda is going.

rolled those profits right into eth baby

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back