Beau knows life - Ten days in Wyoming deer camp.

Man, I’m trying to talk my wife into moving to Wyoming in a few years. Fingers crossed.

Now THAT is a hunting trip for the ages!!!! I am not surprised to see a smile on Beau's face.....through what we have seen of him that is his continual state. :)

Lorenzo's buck. This is a cell phone pic, so no trick lenses. Biggest straight clean 4x4 I've ever seen alive. And a body size like, well, a mule.
Wowzers!

That makes the mule deer I was seeing in central Wyoming look like Pygmy deer.

So happy for all of you but especially Beau. He is truly an inspiration and I'm so glad he was blessed with such a great hunt and a truly awesome deer.

Congrats to Beau. I got numbness in my left leg from a foot injury I incurred while in the military. It's tough to climb for me now but I still do it as long as I can move at my own pace. I got a mild idea what Beau is going through though he is the one who motivates us all by setting the example in dealing with the nasty cards life sometimes deals to you.

Simply AMAZING!! Congrats Beau, Lorenzo, Randy and anyone else involved in what I’m sure will be one of the best hunts ever.
It’s a testament to the strength and attitude that Beau has shown us all. Way to get it done buddy!

Amazing hunt, amazing pics, grats to Beau pushing through it... tough beyond belief! And that middle buck, STUD!!😳. Thanks for the early share @Big Fin 👍🏻👍🏻

Looks like it was a very successful trip in more ways than one. Congrats to all, some impressive head gear getting towed out of there!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back