Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Beau knows life - Ten days in Wyoming deer camp.

Awesome bucks and a inspiration for all of us to do a little better everyday. We really don’t know what tomorrow brings,kudos to Beau,Randy and all that where on that mountain.

Those are some amazing Bucks. I'm truly glad Beau was able to make it out with you guys.

Beau, if you read these threads, keep kicking ass!! Your attitude will get you through this, but it sounds like you already know that. I did my very first elk hunt during my third round of chemo. That was 20 years ago. 20 years from now I hope you'll be telling someone a similar story.

Wow, what an awesome hunt and some incredible bucks! And a very inspirational story.

Beau, like others have said, we wish you and your family the best through these trying times. Cherish the memories because we are never promised tomorrow.

Wow. Congratulations to you guys. Some hunting trips need to happen for a bunch of reasons. Glad you guys made it happen!

Beau, you are an inspiration to many! Prayers to you and your family. And congrats on the buck! I'm confident you've given many of us a boost!

Awesome Randy. Thanks for the inspiring story. Can't wait to watch this episode.

Just heard about Beau the other day, and I will definitely be praying for him and his family

Back