Ballot Initiative to End NR Big Game Hunting?

Place a hard cap of 17,500 not the 60k that Hank tried killing the FOIA Request on because he knew it would blow up. Make the mule deer General season end Nov. 1 and offer a LE Permit or archery/muzzleloader for the rut to please people that think it’s their birthright to shoot a buck with its nose up a does ass.

And separate the deer and elk seasons.

Boom. Done.

Place a hard cap of 17,500 not the 60k that Hank tried killing the FOIA Request on because he knew it would blow up. Make the mule deer General season end Nov. 1 and offer a LE Permit or archery/muzzleloader for the rut to please people that think it’s their birthright to shoot a buck with its nose up a does ass.

Boom. Done.
I’d go so far as to split the NR tags similar to how Idaho does it, archery preference vs rifle preference. Also, break up NR tags by HD or group of HDs.

I’d go so far as to split the NR tags similar to how Idaho does it, archery preference vs rifle preference. Also, break up NR tags by HD or group of HDs.
There are 100’s of ways to do it. We have given so much opportunity that people won’t accept any decrease in opportunities.

Boom. Done.
Dude you’re watering down my idea with this stuff. No time for compromise. It’s time to burn it all down.

Back