Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ballot Initiative to End NR Big Game Hunting?

Here’s one I’d vote for. I haven’t been drinking but I just did eat a bunch of Chinese food. Need a lawyer to write it:

“In honor of one of the most functionally sacred principles of the North American model , as it pertains to the allocation of all licenses and the drawing of all permits for game animals in Montana, Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks must adhere to and implement equal opportunity in the drawing process for all resident and non resident hunters, the latter never exceeding 10% of permits, etc, etc…..regardless of land ownership or business model.”

Basically, no more landowner tags, land owner preference, guaranteed outfitter tags, etc. All tags are come by honestly. So many of the problems we’ve seen recently would instantly be alleviated if certain fixes to the game were off the table. I understand the arguments for why many of these things were initially put in place, but what we seem to be dealing with are addicts who got a taste and now just want more and more and more.

I’m just ticked this thread has made it to 5 pages so fast when I pitched breaking elk draw tags up into separate private and public draws I don’t think I made it to 2 pages….WTH…my grandpa always said it don’t seem like it but trolling takes some skill

I’m just ticked this thread has made it to 5 pages so fast when I pitched breaking elk draw tags up into separate private and public draws I don’t think I made it to 2 pages….WTH…my grandpa always said it don’t seem like it but trolling takes some skill
Sucks to suck

My best idea today was grabbing the leftover 1/2 pizza the previous group left on the table after skiing today and splitting it up with our group. It's great pizza, and was a much better idea than yours...
That is called table diving. I used to do that in Jackson Hole when I was younger. It was the only way we could afford to eat. So I am proposing that we end all our that.

That’s because there’s non residents that still own land. They should sell it back to residents.

Not surprised by this thread at all, lots of anti non resident hunter sentiment across the west. Problem is eliminating or even decreasing non resident tags most likely won’t solve your problems or make hunting significantly better for residents. But it will make you feel better, always gotta have someone to blame and non-resident hunters are an easy target.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back