Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Back from Kansas

Okbow87

Just got back a couple days ago from my Kansas muley hunt. Both my partner and I were successful. My buddy killed a really nice buck, and I missed a really big deer on the 4th day of our hunt. Still pretty bummed about that one! Overall it was a great hunt and we were really impressed with the number and quality of deer we saw.
ktev.jpg

k6uh.jpg

k1ot.jpg

cp9.JPG

Couple of happy guys with nice Kansas highplains mule deer. Freaky extras for both of you. Congratulations.

awesome bucks. had no idea kansas had muleys like that. congrats to both u guys

Leadingedge - Yeah we think he broke it. It was really big and solid, like a calcium build up. He didn't have a noticeable limp or anything. We never saw it until we were skinning him and cut the leg of at the joint.

Wyo556 - It may have just been the area we were in, but there were lots of nice deer around. We were really surprised not only by the number of bucks we saw, but the quality. It is a hard tag to draw as a non resident. I don't know when I will put in for it again, because a whitetail buck would be hard to come by in the area if you did not draw the muley stamp. Maybe it just seemed that way because we weren't really looking for them.

Couple of nice bucks there. Good job. Always say I'm going to try KS one of these years....

I'd say you both got great bucks. I've never been to Kansas, from the looks of your hunt I think that might be something I need to change. Congrats!

Back