Yeti GOBOX Collection

AZ Elk - Man I love this place

What a journey in Arizona...heck of a deal to have that big boy get away after all the effort...guess it might be a good unit to apply for a late hunt in next year with all the fog and likely low success for hunters and a few more bulls then normal might have slipped through to live another year.

Great effort, enjoyed the read.

I hope you all have a hunting partner who adds as much joy and fun to your trips as Matthew adds to mine.

Therein lies the crux of a well worded hunt account...one I'll blessedly second.

Wow that is a great story Randy. It might not have been the outcome you were hoping for, but you will have memories for a lifetime and there is always next year. Thanks for sharing and keep your head up!

Uhhhg! What a hunt, I thought for sure you guys were going to put some bulls on the ground.

Great write ups and photos, I can't wait for episode. Hope you make it out again next year.

Uhhhg! What a hunt, I thought for sure you guys were going to put some bulls on the ground.

Great write ups and photos, I can't wait for episode. Hope you make it out again next year.

Great writeup for what sounds like an awesome/terrible/exhilarating/discouraging/hopeful hunt with your son. You're a lucky guy, even without a break in AZ this year. That bull will close his eyes at night and wonder what lurks in Sitka gear around the next ridge for the next month or so. Next time it will be different.

Great story Fin. I have a son who has left for college this year so I appreciate every opportunity to get together with him and hunt or fish for anything. The journey is the destination.

Great write up Randy. You are the best at recreating the whole experience for everyone. Congrats to everyone involved on this years hunts.

Loved your story, I always get caught up in the excitment and the let downs of your hunt and feel like I am there with you guys. When my seasons end here and that empty feeling starts to creep in I turn to this site and your stories to extend my season.

Fantastic write up. Makes me very anxious to be able to hunt AZ someday.

July 3rd, Thursday, at 7:30 pm and 10:30 pm, Mountain Times, is when this episode will premier the new season; Season Two of Fresh Tracks. Hope you are able to tune in and watch. Sportsman Channel is where you will find it.

Hard to believe this is our sixth season of producing this self-guided public land story. I'm feeling pretty old when I think about it that way. Wonder how many thousand miles I've walked in those six years? Best not to think about that.

I've got directv and fresh tracks doesn't show up in that time slot. Hopefully they update their schedule soon so I can set it to record.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back