Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arctic blast

I used to put about 1500 miles a month on in WY regardless of the month. The route from Casper to Cheyenne was never fun, especially during the winter months. 180 miles in 6 hours is not relaxing at all.
I was puckering up 5" of seat the whole way from Clearwater to the Dearborn River that night but had to totally play it off so the wife didn't completely lose her cookies. When we got home and lying-in bed trying to get to sleep, she asked me how I was so calm...I just chuckled and told her I slept the whole way. I'm not sure she got a wink of sleep that night ;)

It’s been quite a while since I’ve enjoyed doing any cowboy chit in the semi because of insurance and money and stuff, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking a little bit forward to this Friday morning drive to Indy through the storm in the most capable vehicle on the forum (2020 jeep gladiator) to try to catch a 8:30am flight.
Well fug, they already cancelled my flight tomorrow so instead of Christmas with the fam in Florida I guess I’m just gonna have to put on my blue parrot, go up to the loves and hope they give me a free meal with my cdl.

Well fug, they already cancelled my flight tomorrow so instead of Christmas with the fam in Florida I guess I’m just gonna have to put on my blue parrot, go up to the loves and hope they give me a free meal with my cdl.

make it a road trip, you got time.

grab a free meal at every loves along the way.

swipe in each city.

sounds like a great time.

make it a road trip, you got time.

grab a free meal at every loves along the way.

swipe in each city.

sounds like a great time.
Already knocking on the door of the mileage warranty on the jeep so I don’t think I’m gonna do that.
Might head your way a couple days early or try to go get it done on public land archery here a few more times.

Those Montanans and their wind-chill and two day cold snaps to make everyone think they endure super cold conditions. It will be t-shirt weather by the weekend. Oooooh burr. :rolleyes: :D

Folks in Fairbanks probably turning their noses down at you on the coast in the same way ;)

So far it's not bad. Daughter said most roads were fine. The snow stopped falling but it's still moving. The wind doesn't seem like it picked up much but it's early. -4 and wind chill of -30. Dropping a few more degrees tonight. Bad part is I went out to push the one drift away from the garage door for the kid and somehow lost a pin connecting my plow blade to the ATV frame! I'll stick a gutter spike in there until the snow melts next week. Maybe I'll find it when the snow is gone and I'm not freezing!

So far it's not bad. Daughter said most roads were fine. The snow stopped falling but it's still moving. The wind doesn't seem like it picked up much but it's early. -4 and wind chill of -30. Dropping a few more degrees tonight. Bad part is I went out to push the one drift away from the garage door for the kid and somehow lost a pin connecting my plow blade to the ATV frame! I'll stick a gutter spike in there until the snow melts next week. Maybe I'll find it when the snow is gone and I'm not freezing!
Yah they blew the forecast on this storm. Nothing new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back