PEAX Equipment

Arctic blast

Today's lesson will be easily understood. Class, even though it was a balmy -10 one should always wear the proper gloves when grabbing an aluminum scoop shovel to clear some snow. Failure to do so may result in future discomfort. That is all.

View attachment 257420
The bright side, was there a sticker on that shovel saying to always wear proper gloves when the temp. is -10? If not, you're looking at a multimillion-dollar lawsuit.

The bright side, was there a sticker on that shovel saying to always wear proper gloves when the temp. is -10? If not, you're looking at a multimillion-dollar lawsuit.
My bad. Cold and dark got the best of me and I just did a grab and go! Hey, I only needed it for less than 2 minutes, how bad could it be? 🤷‍♂️

As you can see we are suffering in Palisade, Colorado. There is a reason why we are the Peach Capitol of Colorado. 3E1C18EA-D713-44CE-80F0-DD6F77C6F681.png

It got down to 0 here with a wind chill of -18 Thursday night! I had the inground pool pump running nonstop and the pipes still froze. I’m patiently waiting for the thaw and the mess that I’ll have to fix. I have my fingers and toes crossed the pipes underground don’t bust. I don’t have any busted water pipes in the house so I came out ok I guess. This time next week it’s supposed to be in the 70’s!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back