PEAX Equipment

Arctic blast

Took a quick drive earlier and it was fine getting to the interstate. Daughter sent me a text that she made it to work. I was in a hurry and still sleepy at 3:45 this morning so I went out with just my fingerless gloves. Spent about 2 minutes flinging snow with the scoop shovel and now the tips of 3 fingers feel like the pads got burned. It was -10 outside. Dumbass! I can see quite a way down the road if I look about 30 feet off the ground. Ground level is solid white!

Was cold enough for me to hang wifeā€™s deer in the backyard all day, that rarely happens here. I have one quarter left to break down but itā€™s frozen solid, moved it to the garage.

I envy you guys and gals that get the temps cool enough to hang animals. I donā€™t envy those negative temps and wind chill though.

The blast made it to Ohio. Went to bed last night 40 degrees and raining, up at 630am for work -13 degrees with 5" of snow and wind ripping, but why is it 64 degrees in the house??? Nice timing for thermostat batteries to die, changed out and the hydronic floor heat is back in action!
Everyone stay safe!

The blast made it to Ohio. Went to bed last night 40 degrees and raining, up at 630am for work -13 degrees with 5" of snow and wind ripping, but why is it 64 degrees in the house??? Nice timing for thermostat batteries to die, changed out and the hydronic floor heat is back in action!
Everyone stay safe!
We started replacing the thermostat batteries same time as the fire alarms annually.

Everyone stay safe!
The fug!?!?
We got like 1/2 inch here in Il!
Iā€™m tired of this chit!
Give us the POW!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine