Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Arctic blast

-23 at my house this morning. -35 forecasted for Thursday. I made this yesterday. In my neck of the woods, we just had the coldest November in the last 10 years by quite a bit, and I would wager December is following that trend

View attachment 256358
Ouch. We haven't been that cold but I knew we had burned a lot of fire wood this year.

We were supposed to get up to 8” snow Thursday-Friday as of the other day. Now calling for 1.5” rain instead. Everyone loves a frozen muddy Christmas

Calling for low of 5 Christmas morning though I believe.

Calling for arctic cold down into the heart of Dixie as well. Hopefully Texas got it's power generation straightened out since last time.
I'm on vacation after Thursday, going to be a good week to keep the wood stove full and enjoy time with family.

I have to run to billings tomorrow its forcasted high is -1, the high at house is suppposed to be +20. I hate going to montana this time of year its always so cold and windy. Wednesday and thursday is looking ridicous cold!

Not going to be too bad here in Chambersburg, Pa. for Christmas. Christmas Eve, 19° during the day and 12° at night. 27° Christmas Day and 15° at night according to AccuWeather. As long as I have my Woolrich down vest I’m ok.

Last edited:
Guess I better get to work and finish shoveling snow. That weather will probably be here in two days if it's in Bozeman now. I'm not working on anything but the channel changer when it gets that cold. Really feeling for those poor souls in Ukraine right now. If I was a Russian conscript I'd probably shoot my CO and head home ... or to the Polish border. Fighting that kind of pointless war in those winters is beyond stupid.

-23 at my house this morning. -35 forecasted for Thursday. I made this yesterday. In my neck of the woods, we just had the coldest November in the last 10 years by quite a bit, and I would wager December is following that trend

View attachment 256358
November was exceptionally cold and October was exceptionally warm. Mix the two months and you get exceptionally average. 😁

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back