MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Cramer vs S&P 2001-2017:

Screenshot_20220602-124923.png

He whips up a great day trade, short or long, though his actual seems a bit less than stellar...

The article covers an indepth review of a detailed study, linked in the article. There are varied details related to his shared information though in the grand scheme of market analysis, if a person's 'folio is not, at least, on par with S&P, well, to each his/her own.

Article:

He is a super annoying dog turd. He provides entertainment value but that's it. The fact people have done these detailed studies regarding his performance is a credit to his success. He is a financial celebrity unquestionably. But if you watch his program to get stock market tips....well maybe you should re-evaluate your life....all I am saying

Here's a much more recent brilliant Cramer call: Tesla is about to have a big run - Cramer
Since that call just 2 months ago, the stock has cratered 25% lol

What people don't realize about Cramer, is that though his show is all about trading individual stocks, he himself does none of that with his personal finances. Through his own self admission, he has stated that his own $ is 50% in an S&P500 ETF and the other 50% in cash. He also has a token amount in crypto...

My Goldman broker told me years ago, "Bottom Pickers get stinky fingers". This is my response to this thread. How True.

I hate reading these threads because they make me cringe as a retired professional manager for a major mutual fund company. A lot of the people you see on these business programs don't actually manage the money, i.e. make the decisions to pull the trigger. They're just mouth pieces, some these days are quite attractive women, or showmen like Cramer. They are told what to say. They memorize. I still see buddies and former work colleagues on Bloomberg TV in the morning. Some do in fact pull the trigger, many do not.

I hate reading these threads because they make me cringe as a retired professional manager for a major mutual fund company.
Then nothing you read here should be no surprise. If this stuff makes you cringe I have stories about professionals that would make you vomit. We are all the same animals once you peel back the layers.

Last edited:
My Goldman broker told me years ago, "Bottom Pickers get stinky fingers". This is my response to this thread. How True.

I hate reading these threads because they make me cringe as a retired professional manager for a major mutual fund company. A lot of the people you see on these business programs don't actually manage the money, i.e. make the decisions to pull the trigger. They're just mouth pieces, some these days are quite attractive women, or showmen like Cramer. They are told what to say. They memorize. I still see buddies and former work colleagues on Bloomberg TV in the morning. Some do in fact pull the trigger, many do not.
Attractive women giving me advise over Cramer any day of the week!👍

I’m buying and have been for 30+ years. Little by little adding to my 401k.

Back