Animals Be Warned!!!

Nice Job to Lil' IB II.

In CA our Big game starts at 12. Upland and waterfowl are open to any one who passed Hunter Safety. I think TX has the lowest min age (if any) and Alaska has a low min age. .

Congrats IB on your son passing hunters ed, all the Idaho animals are just in that much more trouble!

Congrats Kawika and Bryce. You are doing a good job. Keep it up.

You guys are the best. That's why this makes this site better then all the others. Thanks for all the great suggestions you guys have given me. I'll definitely be looking into them.

The future of Idaho's game animals just got a lot more questionable. Somewhere, some place, there is an elk or deer walking around that is going to be wearing the tag from Kawika.

Congrats to both of you...!!

If you want to head east for some venison, I'll save a spot for you & Kawika:

Wisconsin: A person who is at least 10 years of age may hunt when with a licensed hunter who is: 18 years of age or older and is the parent or guardian or is authorized by the parent or guardian to serve as a mentor

Congrats to you, and your son for getting that out of the way. I looked into the Washington thing with a friend last year, and it seemed like a way to go, but if you want to chase waterfowl next winter you're both welcome anytime.

Whats the Idaho Age limit??

I know Washington allows younger hunters and there is some darn good hunting in different places...some great special draws too... PM me if you want any specific info..

My daughter finished up this morning... they spent 1 1/2 hours out in 5 degrees...it was brutal... her group had 5 little girls and one boy and they were all VERY cold before it was done!!!

Congrats to you and your boy!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back