Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

1 Billion to conservation?

I’d buy a large ranch or 6. Give the tags to underprivileged, abused, and sick kids. Probably give a lot to children’s hospitals.

That should balance out all the bad things I do: mainly raise an army to invade Iowa. I’ll drive out the heathens that live there and salt the earth on our way out. 🤣

I would pay for a public pool in Three Forks. Donate money to expand the paved bike paths. Donate money to a nearby mountain bike trail system to expand. Go on a sheep hunt North. Buy a large hunting ranch but provide access by lottery for a few resident hunters each year. Probably would take all my buddies on an all expense paid hunting trip.
Before I did any of the above...just take a year off to wander around.
Brooks Range would be first.

I don't ever gamble or buy lottery tickets.

I’d buy a large ranch in MT and enroll it as a type 2 Block Management place so that I could tell the public we were full, while I had family members fill out the permission slips.

🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
I'm going to buy the Yellowstone. John Dutton is going to have a life estate. Beth, I hope will be my girlfriend. I hope to keep Rip on, so he can take care of my problems. Nothing but 400"+ bulls and 200"+ mulies.

Buy properties and will them to various state game agencies as WMA's with an endowment to ensure proper management in MI & MT.

Start a foundation to support locally based conservation efforts & statewide conservation organizations.

Own all the guns & fishing rods/reels

Purchase an ammo plant & start a bespoke gun company at affordable prices

Bring back the good clothes from Cabelas.

Buy a new truck, but not like a brand new truck. Just because you have cash, doesn't mean you need to throw it away on something that depreciates 20% when you drive it off the lot. I'm not Jeff Bezos rich for crying out loud.

Set up Cush with all the hookers, blow & Harleys he needs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back