1 Billion to conservation?

Buy ranch, enroll ranch in long term conservation easement, sell ranch to the right buyers, rinse, lather, repeat...

Better do a little tire kicking just to make sure they're "well heeled" while your at it...

Edit:supposed to be a reply to wllms comment on page 1.

So what you are saying is you would all act like billionaire landowners if you were a billionaire landowner…

You do realize that the lump sum is only like 600 mil? A billion doesn’t go as far as it used to.😄

I would pay off my mortgage. Figure out how to help some of the folks and causes meaningful to me. Travel a lot. Invest a lot.

So what you are saying is you would all act like billionaire landowners if you were a billionaire landowner…

You do realize that the lump sum is only like 600 mil? A billion doesn’t go as far as it used to.😄

I would pay off my mortgage. Figure out how to help some of the folks and causes meaningful to me. Travel a lot. Invest a lot.
1659021795714.png

I recently had a bit of time on my hands and thought about this.

I'd buy dilapidated properties in every eco type, restore them, then donate them back to the public. I'd keep busy actually trying to do the conservation work, or at least the contracting, bidding, designing, and construction admin, call that my "job". I'd start with tall grass in MN and short grass in MT.

what about a corrola?
... maybe

see he's the thing you gotta give your stable of lawyers some plausibility to work with...

It's plausible that you purchased a piece of land in Amarillo to use as a exotic bear sanctuary, and were just transporting bears from MT to TheUnBearableState, when the worst happened and you broke down in CO and they escaped.

Less plausible with a fire damaged corolla, with 3 years of east coast rust damage.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back