Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

1 Billion to conservation?

I would pretty much live like I live right now.

I would hunt the best ranches in the US for Elk and Deer and Antelope.

I would also own 4000 acres in my home state and I would sue anyone who trespassed on my land into bankruptcy.

no joke, i'd be looking to buy ranches/properties that provide access and hire a rather adequate stable to set up conservation and access easements.

or maybe set up a trust and committee that works with RMEF to do the same. tomayto tomahto.

actually no, having a committee just creates the opportunity for politics and arguments. i'd just buy the properties and have my lawyers work cpw or wygf or something. really, the politics and arguments will be unavoidable regardless, i'm sure.

I'd buy land here and there and open it to the public. Large ranches, advantageous chunks. Strategically, next to large landowners who don't. I'd pay way over market price to make the bastards pay. I'd give to conservation orgs, community groups, and things I care about - always anonymously.

I'd join UPOM

1658933015689.png

Not going to lie, there are a couple of pieces that would be an awesome purchase near home. I’d probably buy those and have a place for friends and family to hunt while I’m still kicking, after that it can be set up to go to the state and converted to a WMA. We don’t have a ton of public here and some more good pieces would go a long way

Hookers and Blow!

Nah, retire and expand my hobbies of hunting and fishing.

All summer in Alaska fishing, yes please.

Elk wherever I can get a tag, check.

African safari, you betcha

Buy a huge chunk of SD land and make a wildlife preserve for me and my friends, obviously!

Back