You're all in the 2016 Sweepstakes Drawing

Amazing how many people don't respond. Over half the prizes we drew for July did not have a response from daily emails. Not sure what to do about that.

Congrats to some Hunt Talkers who drew - Caseknife, Dinkshooter, Mdunc8, 10Dogs, JLDemo.

The FB and YouTube winners must think I am stalking them. Only two of them have responded.

I don't recall seeing any threads about drawing for anything. Are you just drawing and emailing people and not starting a thread like before of what was drawn for on a date?

I don't recall seeing any threads about drawing for anything. Are you just drawing and emailing people and not starting a thread like before of what was drawn for on a date?

Correct. We have received some flack in the past for posting names of winners, so we are just emailing them or contacting them via FB or Google+.

Correct. We have received some flack in the past for posting names of winners, so we are just emailing them or contacting them via FB or Google+.

What if you just posted their screen name? I know I don't check all three of my email accts everyday, but I'm pretty sure everything for his is on my gmail, which I get notification on my phone for. or if they havn't collected by a certain date it just rolls into the next month drawing. Just thought about it but they may have the spam blocker to high if you are emailing from HT email.

Last edited:
What if you just posted their screen name? I know I don't check all three of my email accts everyday, but I'm pretty sure everything for his is on my gmail, which I get notification on my phone for. or if they havn't collected by a certain date it just rolls into the next month drawing.

We also drew from the IG, FB, YouTube, and email list, not just the HT list.

Oh that is a prob. They might have their spam filter set to high. I was just double checking my three emails nothing there. Bummer! Congrats to the HT guys that won. Are you going to announce the prizes or just let the different members that want to announce what they won do that? This is a really cool thing. I have never been a part of a group that did monthly drawings. We did annual stuff at a local club, which was cool.

Are you going to announce the prizes or just let the different members that want to announce what they won do that?

If they want to announce that they won, that is great. Helps the sponsors feel they got some good vibes from donating prizes.

Just for the record, you're more than welcome to post my name on here to aid in my notification without any flack whatsoever!

Thanks again Randy and Orion. Definitely looking forward to giving one of their coolers a try especially after having to empty the water out of my cheap Coleman every night last weekend while camping in the Winds.

Thank you Randy and Howa for the new Mini-Action 222. When Randy contacted me, I was hoping it would be the Alpine in 6.5CM that he just broke in, but alas, no, I think Randy is keeping that one, though I wouldn't mind paying the difference for a 6.5 Alpine. That would be one sweet little mountain rifle.:hump:

Last edited:
I just started an Instagram to get another point in the draw system.

Had to recover my FB password to make sure I didn't win (I didn't). FB is brutal during an election cycle, OUCH!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back