You're all in the 2016 Sweepstakes Drawing

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
For 2016, we have changed up the game in our annual Sweepstakes. By virtue of being a Hunt Talk member, you are in the drawing.

You get additional chances in the drawing a second time, third time, fourth time, or fifth time, if you follow us on our other platforms. See the video below.

https://youtu.be/bA9oaVBpBEg

Here are links of where you can follow us and receive additional entries in the monthly and grand prize drawing.

rnh-sweepstakes-fbcover-v1.jpg

Pretty simple. No purchase necessary. Just support our platforms and we will give you the chance to win. The more places you support us, the more "bonus points" you accumulate in the drawing. If only the western states we so easy.

And I'd been tickled to death over a future HT shirt!
Now I have to see what all I'm already following or subscribed to.

So you're sayin' there's a chance.

I'm saying there are five chances, if you so choose.

Forgot to say, when you signed up for HT, you could check the box of "notify me of sponsor promotions." If you did that, you opted in to our email address, so you would then already have two of the five entries.

Even if i'm in Canada? I don't see anything that says different even though I already follow on most every platform.

Even if i'm in Canada? I don't see anything that says different even though I already follow on most every platform.

Even if you are in Canada. Just would need to figure out how we get that Howa Alpine Mountain Rifle to you.

Forgot to say, when you signed up for HT, you could check the box of "notify me of sponsor promotions." If you did that, you opted in to our email address, so you would then already have two of the five entries.

Can it be changed after the fact?

Can it be changed after the fact?

Go to your profile--> forum actions--> general settings-->toggle the box the asks if you want to be emailed promotional materials.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back