Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

You're all in the 2016 Sweepstakes Drawing

Any Hunt Talk users get emails this month? Love hearing about the sweet gear the winners are getting. I have to admit my inboxs have never been so empty because beginning of the month I'm scouring my emails looking for randy Newberg!!

This month I am trying the PM manner of communication, rather than emails. Three Hunt Talkers got PMs that they won prizes for the September drawing. I hope we get better replies via PM than we get via email.

Check your PMs. The other winners were via FB, YouTube, or Instagram.

Well, something is obviously still wrong - I have no new PM's or emails.......:confused:

Are you sure the PM method is working? I don't have any new PMs! ;)

Well, the YouTube winner of the Howa rifle did not reply for either August or September. Nor did the FB person who won the Kenetrek boots or the Gerber knife. Some new folks just got sent a PM or a FB/YT message. I am home all the next week. If nobody replies by then, the prizes will get moved to a later month.

If people don't start replying, I'm gonna just stash all this gear and have one heck of a post-Christmas raffle for a charity. I had no idea it would be so hard to give away thousands of dollars of free gear.

Well, the YouTube winner of the Howa rifle did not reply for either August or September. Nor did the FB person who won the Kenetrek boots or the Gerber knife. Some new folks just got sent a PM or a FB/YT message. I am home all the next week. If nobody replies by then, the prizes will get moved to a later month.

If people don't start replying, I'm gonna just stash all this gear and have one heck of a post-Christmas raffle for a charity. I had no idea it would be so hard to give away thousands of dollars of free gear.

You're just trying to contact the wrong people!
I'm one of the right people! I'm just sitting here patiently waiting!
But honestly, I would have never thought you'd have this much trouble.

Why would people not respond? Nobody is so busy they can't take the time to claim a prize they signed up for.
I check my email almost everyday, surely there must be some mistake and I really am one of the winners.:rolleyes:

Back