Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming Sucks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WH,

Take greenhorns advice...you're looking worse and worse all the time.

At least now you have your Sniper pal Cameron-douche-bag-Hathcock VI on your side.

I'm guessing most other states with draws have a similar policy. Yet again, the information is not free.

I think that we should go in partners so we accumulate points faster. Cause Buzz knows that it will take us till were 80 to draw, just like these other 2 did.

I think I will take along my 50 so I can pick out some long range targets too.

1pointer, I dont know that it takes a formal request to obtain that, I will ask though. Let you know what they say.

And as for taking away from any one other than you, you are contradicting yourself. You say that it takes years to get these draws unless you are a resident. Nice try. And start looking into some of your favorite boards in the coming days. I warned you. Not once in this post have I called anyone any sort of name. Just goes to show your maturity and stupidity.

Cameron, Post the link when you do. I'm jsut wondering what the post will say ?

Hey Guys, someone at Hunttalk called me a name and I know were 2 of his friends put in for a Drw hunt. The odds of drawing is about 2% and Actually I don't even know the quality of bulls or cows that come out of it... but if you want to know here is the unit !!!

You know I don't have anything against you Cameron, but you're really starting to look silly.

Ib, so I am a lazy ass now huh? Like you said, you dont know who the hell I am. So you surely shouldnt guess that someone can out shoot me. Maybe I will invite you to a shoot with your favorite rifle so I can take that too.
I could really care less if you can shoot better then me. I shot we'll enough to have taken the animals that I have and that's good enough.

Buzz, you dont know me from Jack and for you to come right off the handle and call me a Douche Bag was your mistake. I know for a fact that the area that WH and myself have now found is the area that you told Oscar and IB to put in for. Yes the area is large and by picking that area alone does not mean I or anyone else would be hunting your little honey holes. SO WHAT. Its a GMU just like the thousands of other GMU's in this country. Keep up the name calling and I will ask every Tom Dick and Harry I know to place that GMU on there wish list. Dont believe me and any hunting/fishing forum you go to will have it posted. Yes I am that way. Doubt me.
I can already see it. Cameron Hunt makes a post on any hunting/fishing forum titled, "I know the best elk hunting area in Wyoming"

Other posters, "Oh yah what unit is it?"

Cam hunt, "It's a unit I heard about on hunttalk."

Other posters, "Post some pics of some of the bulls you've taken there, public/private land, and all the information you know about it."

Cam Hunt, "We'll I don't have pictures but I found all this good information that anyone can find on the internet because of the freedom of information act." :D

Other posters, "So you have no pictures and all the information you found about this great unit is on the internet for free."

Cam Hunt, " That's right, It will take about 15 years to draw a tag but it will be worth it because I'm trying to make a point to these guys on another board. Did I mention that it costs $543 to apply and you loose $62 every year we don't draw.

Other posters, "Thanks for all the great information Cameron. You are my hero. :rolleyes: I bet you can out shoot anyone in the world."
OK that last part may not be there but it sounds better that way. :D

Better watch it Moosie... Cameron half-@#)(# is bringing his 50...

Oh and another thing Gomer Pyle...

You said you didnt call anyone a name???

Really...what about this: "Thats hunting bub"

Buzz, I didn't call him names. You were the one...My guess is you need to watch your back. ;)

Idaho Bugler... Your Dialog was WAY too long... I won, just like I'm going to kill a bigger bull then you. Sorry, thats how it is :D

Oscar, I havent posted anything anywhere. Care to say where you pulled that from, and by whom it was posted. Dont go putting words or text up that I didnt do.

IB, If it takes so damn long and its so damn hard please tell how you managed to do it with only 2 points. If you can so can anyone else. Right?

Wow, what a couple of jackasses! Maybe WH and CHunt can go start their own Huntin' Fool with all the good info they gather on the internet.

Like I said yesterday, we learned quickly who not to trust....

Moosie...you better be careful...Gomer Half-@#)(# is now threatening you!

Hey Gomer...why should Moosie honor this request:"Dont go putting words or text up that I didnt do."

You sure didnt give a rats ass when you pissed all over IB's request.

Oscar, I havent posted anything anywhere. Care to say where you pulled that from, and by whom it was posted. Dont go putting words or text up that I didnt do.

Jsut an FYI, You didn't post that.... In case you forgot.

I said :

I'm jsut wondering what the post will say ?

Will means the future.... It was Sarcastic, a joke, kind of what people call "Tounge in cheek".

Buzz, I didn't call him names. You were the one...My guess is you need to watch your back. ;)

Idaho Bugler... Your Dialog was WAY too long... I won, just like I'm going to kill a bigger bull then you. Sorry, thats how it is :D
I have no doubts about it. You always shoot the bigger stuff, New Mexico, Alaska, Idaho Bear (Sorry I had to add bear here), what would be different about Wyoming. :) I just hope for a good time and if an animal happens to jump in front of either my arrow or bullet that's fine with me. Did I mention I hope that my bull is bigger then my wifes.

IB, If it takes so damn long and its so damn hard please tell how you managed to do it with only 2 points. If you can so can anyone else. Right?
You're right I'm wrong again. Guys should I even waist the time to explain it to this guy? :BLEEP:

IB,

You cant tell him or WH anything they dont already know.

It will only cost them about $2k to draw that elk tag...IF they're lucky.

They'll show you!

Did I mention I hope that my bull is bigger then my wifes.

Ya..... And like always you have first right of rufusal. You always pass up too many critters then wait till the last day. Don't blame me :D :D

All I really want is a Big Buck some day..... Elk are a dime a dozen for big un's !! ;)

IB,

You cant tell him or WH anything they dont already know.

It will only cost them about $2k to draw that elk tag...IF they're lucky.

They'll show you!

If it costs so much and it's not worth the money, why did they apply for it? :confused:

How will it cost $2000? I'm familiar with the Wyoming draw process and it sure as hell will not cost that much. Maybe spread out over 20 years it might, but what state wouldn't cost the same? If it's such a terrible tag to apply for then why do you care who knows about it? If a guy is going to apply in Wyoming and several other states every year anyway, what's the difference? Sure it may take many years to draw, but how is that different than any good tag in any other state? Buzz sometimes you just don't make a whole lot of sense. :confused:

WH,

Let it go... You don't have to get the last word in.

As it stands, most people now view you as a douchebag that people can't trust and wouldn't help. That ain't gonna change no matter how much you try and get the last word in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back